Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone I'm Gina Summers
Greetings from chilly Cleveland Ohio.
I've been dressing since I was 12 or 13, it's been so long I can't remember.  Initially I was wearing my older sisters clothes, begining with pantyhose but soon top and skirts. This continued until I outgrew their clothes and my ability to dress up came to stop. 
I continued with pantyhose as they still fit but that eventually stopped once I joined the Navy which made it completely impossible.
Over time I started dressing fully although my makeup skills aren't quite up to my liking. I dress for the the it make me feel, look and allow me to be someone else.
(12-09-2022, 05:12 PM)Gina Summers Wrote: Greetings from chilly Cleveland Ohio.
I've been dressing since I was 12 or 13, it's been so long I can't remember.  Initially I was wearing my older sisters clothes, begining with pantyhose but soon top and skirts. This continued until I outgrew their clothes and my ability to dress up came to stop. 
I continued with pantyhose as they still fit but that eventually stopped once I joined the Navy which made it completely impossible.
Over time I started dressing fully although my makeup skills aren't quite up to my liking. I dress for the the it make me feel, look and allow me to be someone else.

Hi G/F Welcome I'm From Cleve. Too  Heart Heart Heart
Welcome to the forum Gina!
Amy
Welcome Gina
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes