Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi there.  I'm new to the forum.  I've been dressing for years, but mostly just panties and lingerie.  I've been branching out lately and exploring more exciting things.  I struggle with outfits, mostly because of my size. I have a very feminine lower body, but the upper is broad, and definitely guy'sh. Therefore, I have a difficult time finding the right outfits.  I love all things feminine, but casual and classify are my favorite.  

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Love your photos - thanks for sharing - you look great by the way!

Hugs Heather
Wow❤️❤️ Super delicious!! xoxo
You look great!! Thanks for sharing your pics
You look incredibly sexy…..
(12-09-2022, 01:26 PM)Samantha7 Wrote: You look incredibly sexy…..

wow! wish you were closer - btw, where are you?
(12-09-2022, 08:42 AM)jackiecd Wrote: Hi there.  I'm new to the forum.  I've been dressing for years, but mostly just panties and lingerie.  I've been branching out lately and exploring more exciting things.  I struggle with outfits, mostly because of my size. I have a very feminine lower body, but the upper is broad, and definitely guy'sh. Therefore, I have a difficult time finding the right outfits.  I love all things feminine, but casual and classify are my favorite.  

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Hi Welcome to the Forum G/F  Heart
Welcome to the forum, and as others have said, you look great!
Amy
(12-11-2022, 10:45 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome to the forum, and as others have said, you look great!
Amy

Thank you, and thanks everyone for the welcome!
Welcome Jackie. I wore strictly bras, panties and other lingerie for years as well. I'm just getting into wearing women's clothing. I understand your frustration finding things for your man body. When I'm dressed, I'm very definitely a man wearing girl clothes. That said...I love being dressed.  Best wishes
You can call me Taylor