Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love dressing up❤️❤️
I absolutely love dressing up like a lady and being treated like one!!! Like being told to get on my knees and suck that big cock or bend over and take it so deep up my tight ass while wearing nylons, heels and a little skirt❤️❤️ Hope I’m not the only one xoxoxo
That could be a great experience! I love wearing short skirts and nylons too.
It is sooooooo wonderful!!!!!❤️❤️
With me it's not always sexual, but I just love the feeling of being feminine.
I love the feeling and look of being feminine for sure, I look pretty good from the neck down and have legs for days, I absolutely love wearing nylons and heels with a tight little skirt❤️ Not always sexual for me either but when my wife puts on her big strap on my mouth waters and my ass can’t wait to take it all SO deep❤️❤️
(12-07-2022, 02:53 AM)HeatherInHeels Wrote: I absolutely love dressing up like a lady and being treated like one!!! Like being told to get on my knees and suck that big cock or bend over and take it so deep up my tight ass while wearing nylons, heels and a little skirt❤️❤️ Hope I’m not the only one xoxoxo

I love to do that.
(12-07-2022, 09:58 PM)HeatherInHeels Wrote: I love the feeling and look of being feminine for sure, I look pretty good from the neck down and have legs for days, I absolutely love wearing nylons and heels with a tight little skirt❤️ Not always sexual for me either but when my wife puts on her big strap on my mouth waters and my ass can’t wait to take it all SO deep❤️❤️

Oh Yes, my wife does that too! Love the feeling.
(12-07-2022, 02:53 AM)HeatherInHeels Wrote: I absolutely love dressing up like a lady and being treated like one!!! Like being told to get on my knees and suck that big cock or bend over and take it so deep up my tight ass while wearing nylons, heels and a little skirt❤️❤️ Hope I’m not the only one xoxoxo

Your not!  I love wearing lingerie for my man after a night out!  When I wear this he’s all over me!  Love it !  Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So fucking hot, ladies!!!❤️?
You look great!