Poll: What style of panties are your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bikini/string bikini
25.00%
2 25.00%
Thong
50.00%
4 50.00%
Cheeky
0%
0 0%
Boyshorts
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there MWM closet CD/Sissy
Hi everyone I’m 43 married with kids and I’m a closet CD/Sissy. I love wearing all things girly. The great thing is that my wife is a taller girl with large breasts so I can fit in most of her things. I have been with a few men one was older and popped my cherry. I love to please so I think because my wife doesn’t like sex and when do have it she doesn’t let me eat her out I look for other ways of pleasing others sexually. While she was out of town a month ago I ordered VS panties for store pickup. I didn’t realize my email address would show on the name tag on the bag. Two younger girls helped me and they saw my email address is sissy_ panties. I didn’t even think twice. I loved it. I would have loved if they asked me to model the panties for them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the form. I’m also a mwm and love to dress, when I can.
I assume you are from Michigan, like me?
Traci
Welcome to the forum!
Amy
Welcome to the forum, love the panties, pink is so girly!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(12-07-2022, 10:39 AM)Traci429 Wrote: Welcome to the form. I’m also a mwm and love to dress, when I can.
I assume you are from Michigan, like me?
Traci

Yes I’m from Michigan. I live in Rochester.

(12-08-2022, 06:04 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Welcome to the forum, love the panties, pink is so girly!!
Sara

Thank you.
Hello there closet CD, i'm the same closet CD. Also i'm in  a sexless amrriage and have to find other outlets. Take care, MargoCD