Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compliment from a Gas Station guy
The other night I went out to the bar to take in the Drag Show finale for the month and I needed gas. So I detoured through an area with very reasonable prices, much cheaper than anywhere else. These stations are still all full serve.
 A young guy took a nice gander at my legs as I was wearing a mini skirt (Well, what else?) then when I paid he said how nice my nails were. I had sparkly burgundy coloured nails on, which I thought they looked nice too.
 But it was so lovely to have this young guy think so too.

The picture was taken with flash and it really shows unevenness in my pantyhose, but in reality they feel lovely and look fine.

I had to wonder if he "made me", or was just enamoured with my legs, not realizing I might be old enough to be his Mother, or even Grandmother!
I also got several compliments later on about my skirt, though I suppose a flashier top would have gone better. Next time Ladies!    
Amy    
very attractive and sexy and I could see how the complements would follow
(12-02-2022, 03:34 PM)erin Wrote: very attractive and sexy and I could see how the complements would follow

Thanks Erin!
(12-02-2022, 02:39 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: The other night I went out to the bar to take in the Drag Show finale for the month and I needed gas. So I detoured through an area with very reasonable prices, much cheaper than anywhere else. These stations are still all full serve.
 A young guy took a nice gander at my legs as I was wearing a mini skirt (Well, what else?) then when I paid he said how nice my nails were. I had sparkly burgundy coloured nails on, which I thought they looked nice too.
 But it was so lovely to have this young guy think so too.

The picture was taken with flash and it really shows unevenness in my pantyhose, but in reality they feel lovely and look fine.

I had to wonder if he "made me", or was just enamoured with my legs, not realizing I might be old enough to be his Mother, or even Grandmother!
I also got several compliments later on about my skirt, though I suppose a flashier top would have gone better. Next time Ladies!
Amy
Sexxy Lady  Heart
I concur with all the above! You rock sexy very well! Hugs Heather