Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend dress shopping
Well gurls, I was away on the weekend and did a bit of Black Friday shopping. I'd seen this red/pink dress in the window and was blown away with the huge sparkly sequins on it, so the next day I went in to try it on, as well as a much less flashy purple one.

I do love glam, but the reddish one seemed maybe a bit over the top even for me. My wife was with me and really didn't like it as it was so bold, however she said try it if you want to.
 When I came out of the fitting room an older woman saw me and commented on how beautiful the dress was. We chatted for a few minutes and she also said she used to wear short dresses but doesn't anymore as her legs don't have the looks for them anymore, but said mine are beautiful.
 Wow, so nice to hear that from a woman!
 My wife still thought it was too over the top, but after the other woman's comments I was really tipped to buy it, then I went back and tried the purple one, and it fit well as too.

So what a Lady to do? Buy both of course!
 Here's a couple of fitting rooms pics which really don't do them justice. I have a dinner out in a week plus, and hopefully New Year's Eve party to go to.
 Amy

(11-30-2022, 02:17 PM)Jessethesissy Wrote: Soo pretty!!!

Thank you very much!
Love the dresses and your style, you are very well aware of yourself and appears to have no problems going out and enjoying yourself female self.  Continue all your dressing from one southern Canadian to another.  Erin
That’s what I would’ve done(buyboth)
You look great!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(11-30-2022, 01:56 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well gurls, I was away on the weekend and did a bit of Black Friday shopping. I'd seen this red/pink dress in the window and was blown away with the huge sparkly sequins on it, so the next day I went in to try it on, as well as a much less flashy purple one.

I do love glam, but the reddish one seemed maybe a bit over the top even for me. My wife was with me and really didn't like it as it was so bold, however she said try it if you want to.
 When I came out of the fitting room an older woman saw me and commented on how beautiful the dress was. We chatted for a few minutes and she also said she used to wear short dresses but doesn't anymore as her legs don't have the looks for them anymore, but said mine are beautiful.
 Wow, so nice to hear that from a woman!
 My wife still thought it was too over the top, but after the other woman's comments I was really tipped to buy it, then I went back and tried the purple one, and it fit well as too.

So what a Lady to do? Buy both of course!
 Here's a couple of fitting rooms pics which really don't do them justice. I have a dinner out in a week plus, and hopefully New Year's Eve party to go to.
 Amy

They look great Amy!  I would buy both too!  Hugs, Suzy
Thanks Girls! How naive do you think I must have been to think I could limit myself to just one? I'm such a pushover for beautiful clothes.

I have a dinner I'm attending next Fri night and I think I'm going to wear the purple one. I'll share a pic or two later.

The red one I'll either wear to a New Year's Eve party, and I hope there's one I can go to, fully femme of course, then perhaps I'll wear it to a Drag Show at the bar I've been to.
Amy
Love both of them!
(12-03-2022, 09:18 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Love both of them!

Thanks Heather!
 Amy
OK Amy, that purple (?) one is awesome!

WD