Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! New girl Ekaterina is looking for friends!
Hi Ladies!

and hopefully my future mom and big sister! I am new too this and have not fully dressed or went out yet. However, I have been practicing little by little, growing from Afghan veteran/media executive to my true self is amazing and I am ready to finally do this!!!!!!!

If I get a transformation I would definitely go out for a girls night!!!!! Also-I own a product design company and have decided to focus on creating fetish toys from now on, as my side hustle-I feel like it is time! I am athletic/average body, white, blonde, innocent blue eyes and know that I want to be female! I am only 29 so I am happy I found this community! You are all so pretty!!!

Unfortunately, I have never taken a cock yet, so would need some help. Also, the first cock that enters this hole needs to treat me right! My mouth is open though!...tried grindr but I dk I need some help! I consider myself bi and verse but only like being active with some girly clothes on! I think I could pass! I love dance music and clubbing! Lets have a party or go out????????? I am in northville area!!!!!!!

I am willing to be your maid or something on the weekends for the right mentor! You can even do my style and rename me if you own me!!!! I will prove my dedication!

btw-My first invention is a chastity belt that has a permanent catheter/sound with a plug. You can be unplugged and hooked uptoo a suction device that removes the cum from you completely. There is a connected pspot probe to drain us sluts, and a hookup that allows breast milk pumped from a woman, to be pushed back into us! It will completely drain us of that nasty sperm and allow us to take in natural feminine hormones instead! 

Hit me up ladies!!!!!!!!

my fantasies - first man, drinking all ur fluids, being a cumdump, sucking randoms, being a made, HAVING GFS I CAN CLUB AND TRAVEL WITH!!!! That picture is my dream of being a party slut-not me!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can’t wait for your second invention, and all the fetish toys you have to offer!

Hugs
Sara