Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
visit frustrated
Hello, so i was planning to go to janets last weekend, i have everything ready and i was alone for the whole saturday. One hour before the appointment work called, and all plans changed. i thought it was going to be a quick call but no. i was so dissapointed and i had to cancel my visit to janets. But i was excited and i decided to dress up and going out for a driving as Fran, i needed that time and it was the only thing i could now. it was late and i was so nervous, but i was to stop at a gas station i felt really good and no one noticed me, then i remeber that i wanted to donate some clothes that i had in my car, i drove to one fo those donation boxes, when i arrived there was another person but she did noticed me or at least she did not say something. i was feeling but still nervous.

I hope next time i can go to janets i really want a transformation and maybe go to adams or another place.

This is what i was wearing that night plus a jacket.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-16-2022, 01:02 PM)Very beautiful. Fran082 Wrote: Hello, so i was planning to go to janets last weekend, i have everything ready and i was alone for the whole saturday. One hour before the appointment work called, and all plans changed. i thought it was going to be a quick call but no. i was so dissapointed and i had to cancel my visit to janets. But i was excited and i decided to dress up and going out for a driving as Fran, i needed that time and it was the only thing i could now. it was late and i was so nervous, but i was to stop at a gas station i felt really good and no one noticed me, then i remeber that i wanted to donate some clothes that i had in my car, i drove to one fo those donation boxes, when i arrived there was another person but she did noticed me or at least she did not say something. i was feeling but still nervous.

I hope next time i can go to janets i really want a transformation and maybe go to adams or another place.

This is what i was wearing that night plus a jacket.
Looks good
Looking lovely Fran! Hope you make it to Janet's soon.
Amy
It looks very nice and stylish tunnel rush. I think it suits you very well. Wish you will have the desired trip
Definitely a great look
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Like the look. You have nice hips indicating a welcoming warm heart.
Fran, you look amazing! Like Bobby said, your hips look wonderful in them jeans. You have me turning my head to get a better look at you if I saw you walking down the street or in a parking lot!
Great body!!!