Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introduce myself
I am new here, but have been dressing en femme for more years than I care to remember. I started dressing when I was old enough to put on a pair of nylons. I remember my first time and was so thrilled I did not want to take them off, ever.As I got older I started to get a little braver and wore women's clothes more often. My mother caught me when I was about 13 years old, but she understood when I told her I was gay and could not help myself. She let me wear girls glothing and even bought some of my clothes. I started having sex with another boy at an early age and have been hooked ever since. I am 85 yrs old and still love to play. When I get dressed I don't look my age and I still have nice legs, although the rest of me has expanded a bit. hope to hear from some of you gurls or even some gentlemen who can still get it up. I forgot to say I live in windsor, just across the river from detroit.
Nice to see another Canadian girl here! Welcome Lady Claudia. You certainly had an understanding Mom, and mine was as well, but so many suffer from rejection and hurt form their families.
Amy
(11-09-2022, 05:16 PM)lady claudia Wrote: I am new here, but have been dressing en femme for more years than I care to remember. I started dressing when I was old enough to put on a pair of nylons. I remember my first time and was so thrilled I did not want to take them off, ever.As I got older I started to get a little braver and wore women's clothes more often. My mother caught me when I was about 13 years old, but she understood when I told her I was gay and could not help myself. She let me wear girls glothing and even bought some of my clothes. I started having sex with another boy at an early age and have been hooked ever since. I am 85 yrs old and still love to play. When I get dressed I don't look my age and I still have nice legs, although the rest of me has expanded a bit. hope to hear from some of you gurls or even some gentlemen who can still get it up. I forgot to say I live in windsor, just across the river from detroit.

(11-09-2022, 06:04 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Nice to see another Canadian girl here! Welcome Lady Claudia. You certainly had an understanding Mom, and mine was as well, but so many suffer from rejection and hurt form their families.
Amy

Thank you for replying. Yes I guess I was very lucky to have a great mom. I used to love running around the house dressed in my girlie clothes.
Welcome to the forum Lady Claudia!!
Sara
(11-09-2022, 05:16 PM)lady claudia Wrote: I am new here, but have been dressing en femme for more years than I care to remember. I started dressing when I was old enough to put on a pair of nylons. I remember my first time and was so thrilled I did not want to take them off, ever.As I got older I started to get a little braver and wore women's clothes more often. My mother caught me when I was about 13 years old, but she understood when I told her I was gay and could not help myself. She let me wear girls glothing and even bought some of my clothes. I started having sex with another boy at an early age and have been hooked ever since. I am 85 yrs old and still love to play. When I get dressed I don't look my age and I still have nice legs, although the rest of me has expanded a bit. hope to hear from some of you gurls or even some gentlemen who can still get it up. I forgot to say I live in windsor, just across the river from detroit.

Hello Lady Claudia,
it is a pleasure to meet You.
Your story rang true with me too. i'm older 71 and in good health.
Margo