Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went to the bank today!
Hi ladies - well, today I had to run some errands and one of them was going to my local bank for some discrepancies on my account.  The manager at the bank is a woman who is always very accommodating.  Today, I decided to go as my true self.  She again was very nice and helped me to resolve my issue.  We discussed as two women and it was great.  Here is what I wore!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-07-2022, 05:13 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - well, today I had to run some errands and one of them was going to my local bank for some discrepancies on my account.  The manager at the bank is a woman who is always very accommodating.  Today, I decided to go as my true self.  She again was very nice and helped me to resolve my issue.  We discussed as two women and it was great.  Here is what I wore!  Hugs, Suzy

Suzy;
  That's awesome Suzy, and good stuff! I mean just going into the bank as your true self. Great that one can do this in so many places these days we have come a long way and I hope the gains which were so hard to get can stay.
 Amy
(11-07-2022, 05:45 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 05:13 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - well, today I had to run some errands and one of them was going to my local bank for some discrepancies on my account.  The manager at the bank is a woman who is always very accommodating.  Today, I decided to go as my true self.  She again was very nice and helped me to resolve my issue.  We discussed as two women and it was great.  Here is what I wore!  Hugs, Suzy

Suzy;
  That's awesome Suzy, and good stuff! I mean just going into the bank as your true self. Great that one can do this in so many places these days we have come a long way and I hope the gains which were so hard to get can stay.
 Amy