Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date night!
Well, I had an interesting date last week with a man who thought I was a woman.  It turned out okay, I let him know I was transgendered before the date and he was okay with it!  He is an older man, and very nice.  Anyhow, we’re going out again!  I think I will be wearing this tonight!  He likes to dance too, which. I love.  Especially slow dances!  So far no intimacy, other than kisses goodnight!  Have fun, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I hope it goes well for you, natch! Nice that he's so far alright with dating a transwoman, some guys wouldn't be.
You look fabulous, and I think you could qualify for what a friend of mine calls "Arm Candy", so I hope you get lots from other men there who are slightly envious of your date!

I'm going out tonight as well, but it's not a date night, just dinner with a bunch of other CDs and TG's, but the neat thing is my daughter and her hubby is joining me! I warned him he is likely going to be the only "guy" there, at least who looks like one.
My daughter seems to be very good with this, and it'll be interesting to see everyone's reaction too.

Good Luck, and Happy Good Night Smooching to you Suzy!
Amy
(11-05-2022, 03:27 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I hope it goes well for you, natch! Nice that he's so far alright with dating a transwoman, some guys wouldn't be.
You look fabulous, and I think you could qualify for what a friend of mine calls "Arm Candy", so I hope you get lots from other men there who are slightly envious of your date!

I'm going out tonight as well, but it's not a date night, just dinner with a bunch of other CDs and TG's, but the neat thing is my daughter and her hubby is joining me! I warned him he is likely going to be the only "guy" there, at least who looks like one.
My daughter seems to be very good with this, and it'll be interesting to see everyone's reaction too.

Amy
Thanks Amy - this guy tonight is a real gentleman!  Should be a fun evening!  

I hope your night out is good too!  Sounds like fun!  So cool that your daughter is fine with and her hubby!  Let us know what his reaction was!  

Hugs, Suzy
Suzy and All;
  We had a great evening at the restaurant. It's an interesting place as it was built in the late 19th century as a power station for the local railways, etc, and was restored and converted to it's current configuration a few years ago.
  Lots of beautiful oak and brass fixtures, including the washrooms. The stalls are quarter sawn oak panels, just gorgeous!
Another girl and I took some pictures there, but they're on her phone and I'll post some more pics when I get them from her.

My daughter took care to look her best and she looked rather stunning, and was nervous as all get go she confessed later on. However she didn't show it and had some great conversation with a few of my friends, as did my son in law. He got sitting beside someone who is an engineer in real life, and my son in law is a robotics engineer so they had some great conversation.

These are selfies taken in the poor light in the washrooms.
Amy

(11-06-2022, 05:34 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Suzy and All;
  We had a great evening at the restaurant. It's an interesting place as it was built in the late 19th century as a power station for the local railways, etc, and was restored and converted to it's current configuration a few years ago.
  Lots of beautiful oak and brass fixtures, including the washrooms. The stalls are quarter sawn oak panels, just gorgeous!
Another girl and I took some pictures there, but they're on her phone and I'll post some more pics when I get them from her.

My daughter took care to look her best and she looked rather stunning, and was nervous as all get go she confessed later on. However she didn't show it and had some great conversation with a few of my friends, as did my son in law. He got sitting beside someone who is an engineer in real life, and my son in law is a robotics engineer so they had some great conversation.

Amy

Sounds like a great time Amy!  Sounds like your daughter and son in law did too!  I love your dress!  You look great!  Thanks for sharing!  Suzy
(11-07-2022, 07:17 AM)Suzy Wrote:
(11-06-2022, 05:34 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Suzy and All;

Amy

Sounds like a great time Amy!  Sounds like your daughter and son in law did too!  I love your dress!  You look great!  Thanks for sharing!  Suzy

Thanks Suzy! I do love the dress and it's the second time I've worn it out inside a couple of months.
  Here's another couple of pictures taken there, on the balcony near a vintage chandelier and the iron staircase. These aren't original to the building but were added during the reno.
 Amy

(11-05-2022, 03:27 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I hope it goes well for you, natch! Nice that he's so far alright with dating a transwoman, some guys wouldn't be.

Amy

Hi Amy - by the way, my date turned out great!  We went to a real nice restaurant and seated next to each other!  Afterwards they had dancing, and I loved being held in his arms during the slow dances we did! He was the perfect gentleman!  And when he dropped me off home, we did kiss and he said he would definitely like to take me out again!  I told him I would love it and gave him another kiss!  We will see!  Hugs, Suzy.
(11-09-2022, 02:46 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Amy

Hi Amy - by the way, my date turned out great!  We went to a real nice restaurant and seated next to each other!  Afterwards they had dancing, and I loved being held in his arms during the slow dances we did! He was the perfect gentleman!  And when he dropped me off home, we did kiss and he said he would definitely like to take me out again!  I told him I would love it and gave him another kiss!  We will see!  Hugs, Suzy.

Well, a Third Date is in the offing? Wow, the gent would seem to be taken with you, I hope it does continue! There are many men who like transwomen and perhaps he's one of them. Not put off, but extra interested because of that.
 You have me crossing my fingers for you.
 Amy