Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As winter approaches
Hi ladies - as the weather begins to change, unfortunately dresses and skirts are not always an option.  I pretty much go out enfemme every day, so I want to look like any other woman when I’m out doing my thing. One thing I love wearing in cooler temps is femin8ne skinny women’s jeans or leggings coupled with a cute blouse.  Here I am today where a girl friend of mine took this photo of me.  We were at the mall just walking around.  Two girls having a blast!  

Anyhow, take care and have fun!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good Morning Suzy! Cute top! But, no toe nail polish and still wearing sandals? Love the sandals to show off my toes from time to time but usually in the Summer! Hugs Heather
(10-28-2022, 08:45 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Good Morning Suzy!  Cute top!  But, no toe nail polish and still wearing sandals?  Love the sandals to show off my toes from time to time but usually in the Summer!  Hugs Heather

Hi Heather - I’m actually wearing pink toe nail polish.  I can see where it didn’t come thru very well in the photo!  That’s why I’m still wearing sandals.  Have a great weekend!  Hugs, Suzy

(10-28-2022, 01:40 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 08:45 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Good Morning Suzy!  Cute top!  But, no toe nail polish and still wearing sandals?  Love the sandals to show off my toes from time to time but usually in the Summer!  Hugs Heather

Hi Heather - I’m actually wearing pink toe nail polish.  I can see where it didn’t come thru very well in the photo!  That’s why I’m still wearing sandals.  Have a great weekend!  Hugs, Suzy
P.s., Heather here is a pic of my toes!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look just any other woman shopping at the mall, which is just what you want! I also dress to blend into whatever environment I'm going to.
The only exception is if I'm going to a party, or to the bar for some clubbing.
Amy

OMG!   I stand corrected!   Love the polish!  I can say there nothing more feminine than painted toes!   Love going for pedi's!   The girls at the salon always say I have pretty feet!  and actually, I do!  with polish!  And I have a pair of sandals almost identical to those.......my favorites!    Heather!   You are so sweet!

OMG!   I stand corrected!   Love the polish!  I can say there nothing more feminine than painted toes!   Love going for pedi's!   The girls at the salon always say I have pretty feet!  and actually, I do!  with polish!  And I have a pair of sandals almost identical to those.......my favorites!    Heather!   You are so sweet!

Nice look Suzy!!
Love skinny jeans and pink toe nails.
Sara