Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Friends
Well I guess Harley is a lil too intimidating cause it seems as though no matter what I do or where I look I cant seem to find other girls like me to hang out with. It gets really frustratrating for me I wanna enjoy being Harley but not by myself. So Im a country girl who would rather chill by a bon fire drink shine and play in the mud. Whats so wrong with that.
 I mean I cant help who or how I am never been the city type even as a guy. I dont know just seems as though I get judged and then shunned for being a country girl. When it all hits the fan stoners and country folks will be the ones everyone runs too lol. Its not my fault my personality is INFJ cant help that. Im a natural born leader and cant change that.
 Just wish I could find some other girl to hang out with and do all the girly girl stuff girls do.     
♡Harley♡
Harley, all I can say it that I feel for you! I was closeted for so long myself till almost by accident I found a local CD/TG social club. Then through networking I now have a circle of friends who are either a CD (part time) or full on TG.
Perhaps some internet searching could discover a similar group where you are. This passion, or need, however you wish to describe it is not all that uncommon but the challenge is finding that person or people, and who knows they might even be a neighbour!
Amy
(10-22-2022, 11:21 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Harley, all I can say it that I feel for you! I was closeted for so long myself till almost by accident I found a local CD/TG social club. Then through networking I now have a circle of friends who are either a CD (part time) or full on TG.
Perhaps some internet searching could discover a similar group where you are. This passion, or need, however you wish to describe it is not all that uncommon but the challenge is finding that person or people, and who knows they might even be a neighbour!
Amy

Awwwe thank you Amy. I wear my heart on my sleve thats why it bothers me. I also dont back down or give up just get a lil down is all. I wasnt able with my ex to talk about it. But now that I can I dont just wanna talk I wanna get out and have fun as Harley if that makes sense.
♡Harley♡
(10-22-2022, 12:14 PM)Harley Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 11:21 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Harley, all I can say it that I feel for you! I was closeted for so long myself till almost by accident I found a local CD/TG social club. Then through networking I now have a circle of friends who are either a CD (part time) or full on TG.
Amy

Awwwe thank you Amy. I wear my heart on my sleve thats why it bothers me. I also dont back down or give up just get a lil down is all. I wasnt able with my ex to talk about it. But now that I can I dont just wanna talk I wanna get out and have fun as Harley if that makes sense.

I does make sense to me, and I hope you are able to get out and have some fun!
Amy
You look very young and dynamic like tunnel rush and have funny time.
(11-17-2022, 07:10 PM)hetyya Wrote: You look very young and dynamic like tunnel rush and have funny time.

Awwwwe thank you     
♡Harley♡