Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At the grocery store
Hi girls - well today, after shopping, I had to go to the grocery store for some things.  As I’m filling up my cart an older and quite handsome man begins out of the blue a conversation with me!  This has happened before.  I used to hear stories how guys would hit on women at grocery stores, but never believed it.  I guess it does happen! Anyhow, he is asking me things like do I live around here, how do I like it, etc.  Then he tells me he lost his wife a few years  back and would really like to meet a nice lady!  I know!  Then he finally asks me if I would like to go out sometime!  He told me he thought I was pretty, which made my day!  Anyhow, we exchanged numbers, so who knows.  I didn’t tell him I was transgendered, but I would if we did ever go out.  

Anyhow, I thought it was cute.  Here is what I was wearing at the grocery store.

Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great story and contact Suzy! I hope you two are able to have a date, and who knows being trans might be a turn on for him, you never know!
During the many lockdowns we endured here in Ontario about the only place I could go was the grocery store but I never got hit up like that! It was almost all women shopping during the day at least, though I was checked out by another woman once, but that's another story!
I hope you will keep us posted in case you do go out with the gent.
Amy
(10-22-2022, 11:16 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Great story and contact Suzy! I hope you two are able to have a date, and who knows being trans might be a turn on for him, you never know!
During the many lockdowns we endured here in Ontario about the only place I could go was the grocery store but I never got hit up like that! It was almost all women shopping during the day at least, though I was checked out by another woman once, but that's another story!
Amy

Hi Amy!  Well, I just got a call from him!  He wants to take me out to dinner at a very nice restaurant!  I said yes, but I did have to tell him that I’m transgendered and live full time as a woman.  That quieted him down, but then he said he would still like to take me out!   Just like my other friend he just wants to go out with a woman!  So I can’t wait!  Here is what I plan on wearing.  Let me know what your think!  Hogs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-25-2022, 01:42 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 11:16 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Great story and contact Suzy! I hope you two are able to have a date, and who knows being trans might be a turn on for him, you never know!
Amy

Hi Amy!  Well, I just got a call from him!  He wants to take me out to dinner at a very nice restaurant!  I said yes, but I did have to tell him that I’m transgendered and live full time as a woman.  That quieted him down, but then he said he would still like to take me out!   Just like my other friend he just wants to go out with a woman!  So I can’t wait!  Here is what I plan on wearing.  Let me know what your think!  Hogs, Suzy
Look great Suzy!  Have Fun!
(10-25-2022, 01:42 PM)Suzy Wrote:
Amy

Sorry I've not been here for a few days. That's great news Suzy hope the date goes well, but however it goes, it will be nice just to be out with someone and be treated as the woman you are.
 Got my fingers crossed for a great date for you!
 Amy