Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janets closet training
Hi,
 Before Covid, I recall Janet's had some classes like sissy training.  I don't live really close so I could not make it. Would love to plan a visit around something like that.  Has Janet's Closet considered doing that again?
-Jaynie
(10-16-2022, 01:50 PM)sweetjaynie Wrote: Hi,
 Before Covid, I recall Janet's had some classes like sissy training.  I don't live really close so I could not make it. Would love to plan a visit around something like that.  Has Janet's Closet considered doing that again?
-Jaynie

I don't know but I'd love to go also. Love your picture.
-Jaynie
Just curious - what is sissy training?  What is taught and why would you need it?  Personally, I go out en femme all the time and just try to blend in and act as any other woman I see.  Anyhow, again, just curious.  Have a great day, Suzy
(10-17-2022, 01:24 PM)Suzy Wrote:
-Jaynie
Just curious - what is sissy training?  What is taught and why would you need it?  Personally, I go out en femme all the time and just try to blend in and act as any other woman I see.  Anyhow, again, just curious.  Have a great day, Suzy

Hi,
Sissy training is just sort of a fun fetish thing to explore.  I understand what your saying about appropriate behavior when going out en femme. This is just an exploration of different aspects of femininity. Other classes were provided as well. I was wondering if they were discontinued mostly because of the pandemic and maybe would start up again?