Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from the Midwest
Intro forums are a good way to start and are kinda fun.
I'm not new to dressing, but new to Janet's...again [I use to order items here, but it's been years and I moved twice]. So, I'm a returning customer. Janet's site has some interesting stuff to buy. I returned here to purchase a new pair of 38D breasts because the last pair I bought about 10 years ago, [that's right, 10 years ago] finally gave way to wear & tear.

I'm proud to be a dresser and enjoy my part-time feminity. Part-time doesn't mean in the closet - I'm also a full-time nudist enjoying my retirement.  Actually, I find mixing the outdoors, dressing girly or naughty, and photography a satisfying hobby.  Born and raised in Hollywood, currently living in North Platte NE for about 20 years. 

A bit off-topic --- Over the years I have noticed that today's dressers have come a long way. I'm guessing sites like this that make so many available choices from classy to a bit slutty has been a great thing for those that enjoy a certain lifestyle.  Heart
Welcome Lexi!
Your comment about dressers coming a long way. It was through a different online CD forum that I was finally able to make my first real foray out into the world and met with other CDer's. When I look back at some older photos of me, I kind of cringe, as I thought I looked alright at the time! Which compared to even earlier I'm sure I did.
I do love all of these forums as they are able to spread the word that this is not something to be ashamed of and we can help each other to be the best girl we can.
Amy
(10-13-2022, 04:57 PM)SexyLexi Wrote: Intro forums are a good way to start and are kinda fun.
I'm not new to dressing, but new to Janet's...again [I use to order items here, but it's been years and I moved twice]. So, I'm a returning customer. Janet's site has some interesting stuff to buy. I returned here to purchase a new pair of 38D breasts because the last pair I bought about 10 years ago, [that's right, 10 years ago] finally gave way to wear & tear.

I'm proud to be a dresser and enjoy my part-time feminity. Part-time doesn't mean in the closet - I'm also a full-time nudist enjoying my retirement.  Actually, I find mixing the outdoors, dressing girly or naughty, and photography a satisfying hobby.  Born and raised in Hollywood, currently living in North Platte NE for about 20 years. 

A bit off-topic --- Over the years I have noticed that today's dressers have come a long way. I'm guessing sites like this that make so many available choices from classy to a bit slutty has been a great thing for those that enjoy a certain lifestyle.  Heart

Welcome Lexi  Heart