Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drag Show at the bar update
As the title suggests, this is an update from my post back in July when I had been to a drag show at a bar.
Since then I've been there several times, and have quite enjoyed myself. In way I can't believe I seem to have become something of a barfly at my age!
 The crowd varies and one night where they had some of the best performers, there was the least number spectators. One regular performer, my friend Dee has had me taking pictures for some publicity. Just to say this, she is older than me and though she can't do the moves the younger girls can she puts on a good show.
 Though it is billed as a Drag Show, there are a number who aren't drag so it's more like a LGBTQ show, which is fine by me.

So here are a few pictures from recent weeks, except for one where I restaged my outfit from the night before.
 Amy

Incredible photos...and you look fabulous yourself!!!
Wow beautiful girls, love your black dress.
Jennifer  Heart
(10-11-2022, 06:44 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: As the title suggests, this is an update from my post back in July when I had been to a drag show at a bar.
Since then I've been there several times, and have quite enjoyed myself. In way I can't believe I seem to have become something of a barfly at my age!
 The crowd varies and one night where they had some of the best performers, there was the least number spectators. One regular performer, my friend Dee has had me taking pictures for some publicity. Just to say this, she is older than me and though she can't do the moves the younger girls can she puts on a good show.
 Though it is billed as a Drag Show, there are a number who aren't drag so it's more like a LGBTQ show, which is fine by me.

So here are a few pictures from recent weeks, except for one where I restaged my outfit from the night before.
 Amy

Very cute Amy! Love your dress! Hugs, Suzy
Thanks Girls!
Awesome photos!! What bar? Maybe ill swing by.
(01-07-2023, 11:18 AM)drdig Wrote: Awesome photos!!  What bar? Maybe ill swing by.

Hi, it's called The Well and is in Hamilton Ontario. Neat place and it seems to be highly accepting to everyone, even if you're straight!
Amy