Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out and about
We had a beautiful spring day in Perth Australia last week.
I decided to go out and about and take some snaps.
I hope you like them......
Some in the local department store and some out at the local marina and beach where I live. Also had to go to the ladies.....When youve got to go you have to go.
It was a really fun day out. Maybe next time my wife might join me. She has recently said she is open to the idea as well as inviting me to the next girls Movie night. I would LOVE for that to happen.

What a fantastic day with absolutely no indication I was outed. Also it was school holidays and so lots of kids about but I was totally ignored as any other 60yr old woman would be by teenagers.
The sales assistants in all the shops were brilliant. The SA in Mecca (Makeup shop) realised when my voice went back to male mode. I am struggling with a consistent feminine voice even with feminization training and resonance R1 R2 practice.
I can do it on my own but when Im distracted I fall back to male mode - which to be fair isnt really deep as Im a skinny little person.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

simply amazing! And fun!
(10-05-2022, 11:17 PM)ellie52 Wrote: We had a beautiful spring day in Perth Australia last week.
Some in the local department store and some out at the local marina and beach where I live. Also had to go to the ladies.....When youve got to go you have to go.
It was a really fun day out. Maybe next time my wife might join me. She has recently said she is open to the idea as well as inviting me to the next girls Movie night. I would LOVE for that to happen.

What a fantastic day with absolutely no indication I was outed. Also it was school holidays and so lots of kids about but I was totally ignored as any other 60yr old woman would be by teenagers.
The sales assistants in all the shops were brilliant. The SA in Mecca (Makeup shop) realised when my voice went back to male mode. I am struggling with a consistent feminine voice even with feminization training and resonance R1 R2 practice.
I can do it on my own but when Im distracted I fall back to male mode - which to be fair isnt really deep as Im a skinny little person.

Awesome You Look Great G/F  Heart Heart Heart
Thank you ladies. Much appreciated
Hugs
Ellie
(10-05-2022, 11:17 PM)ellie52 Wrote: We had a beautiful spring day in Perth Australia last week.

You look great!  Definitely look as any other woman looks.  Very passable.  So much fun going out as a female.  Now that I’m retired, I go out as a woman now almost daily.  I love it!  Thanks for sharing!  Hugs, Suzy
What great pictures Ellie! You look great and also look like you were having a wonderful time.

Enjoy

Tara
Very beautiful ?
You look fabulous Ellie. That sounds like it was a great day out. I hope your wife dies invite you to the next Ladies Movie Night, sounds awesome!
Amy
You are beautiful ?
You readily do look amazing!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes