Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make up
        Ok so I think Im doing pretty good with my make up so far. I know it may need a lil tweaking still but Im proud. Considering its been a hot min since I could actually do my make up.
♡Harley♡
Looks great to me!!! I hope I get that good.
Wink   Dana
(10-04-2022, 06:51 PM)Harley Wrote:   Ok so I think Im doing pretty good with my make up so far. I know it may need a lil tweaking still but Im proud. Considering its been a hot min since I could actually do my make up.

Hi Harley - yep, putting on makeup is always fun.  I go out in public now almost every day as a female and want to make sure that i am not putting on too much makeup but enough to reasonably pass. Basically for me it’s foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, brow pencil and lipstick.  One of the things I think you might want to invest in is a good foundation to conceal any beard shadow.  I buy my beard concealer foundation sticks from Janet’s Closet.  She will ship them to your residence within a couple of days.  Personally I get the Sade of “Natural Beige”. After I apply it using my fingers i top it off with a translucent powder. You can get that at a local store.  I use Cover Girl.  Also you may want to consider a professional makeover to give you tips as well. I know Janets Closet also offers those as well.
Anyhow, good luck!  So much fun being a girl!  Hugs, Suzy
Harley -

you're looking good girl! Love the eye liner and mascara! And of course lip stick!

continued practice will make it all come together.........every time my wife says - I'm going to get new lashes or a pedi........I wish I could say..........so am I! Always always comment to servers that wait on me that have long lashes! I think they are great!

Hugs Heather
(10-05-2022, 08:16 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Harley -

you're looking good girl!  Love the eye liner and mascara!  And of course lip stick!

continued practice will make it all come together.........every time my wife says - I'm going to get new lashes or a pedi........I wish I could say..........so am I!  Always always comment to servers that wait on me that have long lashes!  I think they are great!

Hugs Heather

Awwwwe thank you I have naturally long lashes but love how the false lashes make my eyes look.
♡Harley♡
I really like this makeup look of yours, can you guide me? wordle
Heres my latest pic gettin eve better with my make up

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

♡Harley♡
(11-14-2022, 05:02 AM)mariahcarey Wrote: I really like this makeup look of yours, can you guide me? wordle

I got ya girl
♡Harley♡
          me with and with out false lashes
♡Harley♡