Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Hi my name is Ellie from Perth Western Australia. I am 61 years old and love everything feminine.
I am one of the lucky crossdressers - my wife is completely on my side and recently I have confided in my son - who was totally fine with it, my sister and 2 brothers who also seem to be fine with it.
After this success I decided to tell our neighbours as this means I can sit out the front of our house. Again no issues so far.
I am living a life I could only dream of a couple of years ago.
I hope to enjoy this forum...
Hugs
Ellie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-04-2022, 06:58 AM)ellie52 Wrote: Hi my name is Ellie from Perth Western Australia. I am 61 years old and love everything feminine.
I am one of the lucky crossdressers - my wife is completely on my side and recently I have confided in my son - who was totally fine with it, my sister and 2 brothers who also seem to be fine with it.
After this success I decided to tell our neighbours as this means I can sit out the front of our house. Again no issues so far.
Hugs
Ellie

Hi ellie You Look Great Welcome  Heart
Awesome Ellie! It's great when it works! Enjoy all that there is to dress feminine! I love the feeling myself - but don't get the opportunity as much as I would like Hugs Heather
Hi Ellie. You look wonderful girl! Welcome :-) and that is so awesome you have the support that you do!

Tara
Welcome to the forum, Ellie, and, if I might add, G'Day!!!  Awesome to have someone from Australia on the forum.
Wink   Dana
Thanks to everyone for the lovely warm welcome...
II think Im going to enjoy it here.

hugs
Ellie
(10-04-2022, 06:58 AM)ellie52 Wrote: Hi my name is Ellie from Perth Western Australia. I am 61 years old and love everything feminine.
Hugs
Ellie
So happy you have found your place!!!
Maddi Heart
Very sexy