Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had a pedicure today!
Hi girls - today I went and had a professional manicure today!  The girl doing the manicure was so nice!  She picked out just the right shade of polish for me!  Basically pink!  She and the staff treated like any other lady there, and the place was packed with women customers!  I just wore a blouse, leggings and sandals.  Such a feminine experience to do!  You should try it if you haven’t.  It’s like heaven!  Here is a couple of pics!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking great girl. We all to pamper ourselves more!

xoxo. Tara
(10-03-2022, 02:16 PM)tara.d.sometimes Wrote: Looking great girl.  We all to pamper ourselves more! 

xoxo. Tara

Love my pedi's!   Just have to get clear coat in the summer since I wear flip flops all the time!   In the winter I can get away with painted toes!   so many colors!   And I just feel pretty when they are done!  Heather
That's wonderful Suzy! I have to confess it is something I have yet to do, even though I do go out often.
Amy
(10-03-2022, 03:40 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That's wonderful Suzy! I have to confess it is something I have yet to do, even though I do go out often.
  Amy
Hi Amy!  I have had a number of pedicures at the salon where I went yesterday.  I always go in as a female and have never had any issues.  I don’t know if they suspect I am transgender or not.  I’m always treated as just another lady customer.  You should go for it!  It really is so soothing and wonderful.  I have also seen men getting pedicures and some even asking for polish!  So it’s no big deal.

Hugs, Suzy