Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allergies
Ugggh I so freakin hate my allergies. I totally nailed my eye liner and my eyes went to watering OMG. Like really my temper matched my hair yesterday. Golden Rod and Ragweed my worst enemy. Those 2 are my Kryptonite so bad. I was red finally got the perfect look and the rest is history. Love being more confident as Harley I owe it all to the girls here yall are so supportive and great to talk to thank you so much. Huggs n kisses
♡Harley♡
Harley;
I too have some environmental allergies though so far I haven't had any issues with cosmetics. No so my daughter! She has had several reactions to some name brand cosmetics.
It is so great you are getting more confident in your femme persona. It does take practice and experience but it can be very worth it!
Amy
(10-03-2022, 03:38 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Harley;
  I too have some environmental allergies though so far I haven't had any issues with cosmetics. No so my daughter! She has had several reactions to some name brand cosmetics.
  It is so great you are getting more confident in your femme persona. It does take practice and experience but it can be very worth it!
  Amy

Yea my issue is goldenrod and ragweed are in full swing here. So my eyes are on fire and all watery. Thank you so much Amy I have sent one of my girlfriends this way. I told her how wonderful all the girls are here. Even told her about the discrete shipping as well.