Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Hour!
Well, my male friend asked me to go to to local establishment for Happy Hour.  He has been divorced now for a couple of years.  We’re not romantically inclined, but he sees me occasionally as his make believe girlfriend!  I love it!  There may be dancing where we’re going, so it should be fun.  I love a big man dancing with me!  Here is what I will be wearing , should be fun!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look great Suzy! I hope you have a lovely time, well I kind of think you will but here's some happy kisses from me to wish you well.
XXXOO
Amy
That sounds like a very fun night out. You look great!

Tara
(09-30-2022, 04:08 PM)Suzy Wrote: Well, my male friend asked me to go to to local establishment for Happy Hour.  He has been divorced now for a couple of years.  We’re not romantically inclined, but he sees me occasionally as his make believe girlfriend!  I love it!  There may be dancing where we’re going, so it should be fun.  I love a big man dancing with me!  Here is what I will be wearing , should be fun!  Hugs, Suzy
I hope you had a wonderful time!  Slow dancing?   A little wine?  And?
Hugs Heather

(09-30-2022, 04:08 PM)Suzy Wrote: Well, my male friend asked me to go to to local establishment for Happy Hour.  He has been divorced now for a couple of years.  We’re not romantically inclined, but he sees me occasionally as his make believe girlfriend!  I love it!  There may be dancing where we’re going, so it should be fun.  I love a big man dancing with me!  Here is what I will be wearing , should be fun!  Hugs, Suzy
Hugs Heather
(10-01-2022, 09:48 AM)Heather Smith Wrote:
Hugs Heather

Hugs Heather
We did have a great time!  We did have a slow dance too!  He’s a big guy, around 6’3”!  I’m only 5’7” so it was nice having this big guy holding me!  I loved it!  Like I said, we’re just friends, but he is very nice to me and treats me like a lady.  Hugs, Suzy
That's awesome Suzy! Sounds like you would have made a sweet couple. I'll say a wee prayer that maybe someday (soon!) you'll be more than friends.
Or like the younger ones say "Friends with benefits"
Amy
(10-03-2022, 03:50 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That's awesome Suzy! Sounds like you would have made a sweet couple. I'll say a wee prayer that maybe someday (soon!) you'll be more than friends.
Or like the younger ones say "Friends with benefits"
Amy

Ya never know!  He is pretty handsome!  I could be lured in maybe, but for now, we have a great relationship! Hugs, Suzy
There is nothing more rewarding and affirming than being held as you slow dance by a man you admire.
Maddi Heart
(10-05-2022, 10:58 AM)Maddi Wrote: There is nothing more rewarding and affirming than being held as you slow dance by a man you admire.

Hi Maddi - I loved our slow dances!  He is a big man, and felt so nice being held in his arms I must admit! We’re just friends, but I know he likes being with a girl like me.  I’m sure we will go out again as boyfriend and girlfriend !  Hugs, Suzy