Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well tried to escape but it sucks me back
Music 
So I been doing the CD thing for years started when I was around 16 but was always trying it out now I’m 41 I have tossed out all my things on several occasions nice stuff that I thought I looked really good in but the truth of the matter is it’s a addiction I bored and most of the time I am alone but whenever that happens I can’t take it and it takes over like I have to it just feels so good my secret side…I never been caught even tho for awhile I was wearing my GF and ex wife’s things while they we’re absent and even came to the point that I would wear there thongs even with them idk it’s just the thrill of being caught I think I have ventured out and walked the neighborhood dressed…late at night but it’s just so much at times I need too I regret tossing things long after and miss my clothes and then I go right back into the hole and it seems like it won’t stop so I have come to terms with it and just said fuck it I’m gonna do me  Heart anyways new here and a first timer to this site so hopefully I can meet like minded people

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum, Kimmy. Your story of the pink addiction pretty much sums it up for everyone on here. Many like-minded folks here.
Wink   Dana
(09-24-2022, 08:56 PM)Kimmy Easten Wrote: So I been doing the CD thing for years started when I was around 16 but was always trying it out now I’m 41 I have tossed out all my things on several occasions nice stuff that I thought I looked really good in but the truth of the matter is it’s a addiction I bored and most of the time I am alone but whenever that happens I can’t take it and it takes over like I have to it just feels so good my secret side…I never been caught even tho for awhile I was wearing my GF and ex wife’s things while they we’re absent and even came to the point that I would wear there thongs even with them idk it’s just the thrill of being caught I think I have ventured out and walked the neighborhood dressed…late at night but it’s just so much at times I need too I regret tossing things long after and miss my clothes and then I go right back into the hole and it seems like it won’t stop so I have come to terms with it and just said fuck it I’m gonna do me  Heart anyways new here and a first timer to this site so hopefully I can meet like minded people

I Know The Feeling G/F You Look Great  Heart Heart Heart
Yep, it is just part of who we are :-) Very confusing at first but through groups like this we know we are not alone! There are much worse things in life we could be doing.

Tara
Lot of like minded girlies here honey ?...ohh and you're absolutely gorgeous btw ?
Thanks everyone yes it’s good to know I ain’t the only one I appreciate the feedback ❤️❤️❤️
(09-25-2022, 08:05 AM)tara.d.sometimes Wrote: Yep, it is just part of who we are :-)  Very confusing at first but through groups like this we know we are not alone!  There are much worse things in life we could be doing.

Tara

Tara that is so true! We just like wearing women's clothes!
Amy

(09-24-2022, 08:56 PM)Kimmy Easten Wrote: So I been doing the CD thing for years started when I was around 16 but was always trying it out now I’m 41 I have tossed out all my things on several occasions nice stuff that I thought I looked really good in but the truth of the matter is it’s a addiction I bored and most of the time I am alone but whenever that happens I can’t take it and it takes over like I have to it just feels so good my secret side…I never been caught even tho for awhile I was wearing my GF and ex wife’s things while they we’re absent and even came to the point that I would wear there thongs even with them idk it’s just the thrill of being caught I think I have ventured out and walked the neighborhood dressed…late at night but it’s just so much at times I need too I regret tossing things long after and miss my clothes and then I go right back into the hole and it seems like it won’t stop so I have come to terms with it and just said fuck it I’m gonna do me  Heart anyways new here and a first timer to this site so hopefully I can meet like minded people

Kimmy;
   Welcome to the site! There are certainly a lot of like minded people, girls, gurls, women, or transwomen, whatever you want to call us. I have never talked to any one of us who hasn't gone through the guilt and shame of this, then buy and purge cycles, then promising to give it all up!

Somehow "SHE" always returns.
  Here at least you are free to be the woman you feel inside of you, no matter what else you are in the rest of your life.

If you can try to find a balance in your life between your male life and your feminine needs you could be more at peace with yourself. I know I am now I've accepted that this is part of me and my femme side is not going away.
 Amy
Kimmy -

Let me feed your ego a bit and just say:

Yummy!

: )

Weightlifter Daddy

Thank you. I thought I was alone feeling like this until I read your post.