Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Well I finally took the time to get on here and share some information and look for possible support. I am married and dress in private. I told my wife years ago and she was upset. Made me purge everything. Well you know the feelings to dress don’t just go away. Well I have been keeping my stuff hidden and dress whenever I can (not very often). I am in SE Michigan and looking to connect with others for friendship and support. I look forward to talking with you and share some of my stories. Traci
Welcome to the forum Traci.  We are glad you're here.
Wink   Dana
(09-23-2022, 01:46 PM)Traci429 Wrote: Well I finally took the time to get on here and share some information and look for possible support. I am married and dress in private. I told my wife years ago and she was upset. Made me purge everything. Well you know the feelings to dress don’t just go away. Well I have been keeping my stuff hidden and dress whenever I can (not very often). I am in SE Michigan and looking to connect with others for friendship and support. I look forward to talking with you and share some of my stories. Traci

Hi Traci Welcome G/F  Heart Heart Heart
(09-23-2022, 01:46 PM)Traci429 Wrote: Well I finally took the time to get on here and share some information and look for possible support. I am married and dress in private. I told my wife years ago and she was upset. Made me purge everything. Well you know the feelings to dress don’t just go away. Well I have been keeping my stuff hidden and dress whenever I can (not very often). I am in SE Michigan and looking to connect with others for friendship and support. I look forward to talking with you and share some of my stories. Traci

Hi Traci, its great to meet you.  I totally agree - you can purge all you want, but that won't change how we feel inside and what makes us feel complete :-). its just who we are - and there is nothing wrong with that!

Tara

Traci, welcome to the forum, and glad you found us here. We are a small but very supportive group of like minded girls, and we are at various stages of our journey.
 Like Tara has already said this is something which stays with us, and seems to get stronger as we get older.
 Ask questions, and you can PM me anytime if you'd like.
 Here you can be your true self!
 Amy
Girl I know what your goin through. My ex wife was understanding then some where along the line it was unacceptable and threw a tantrum. So 2nd purge for me. But now Harley gets to be free and it feels so good. For me it wasnt like I was doin it infront of our kids so what exactly was the big deal. Theres alot of very nice girls here and they give great advice. Its like an extended family and we are all sisters.
♡Harley♡

Hi there.  I'm also in SE Michigan area.  Our stories sound familiar. I'd love to chat more with you, Traci.