Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wondering
Hi ladies - please don’t take this personally.   I’m just wondering how many of you actually go out enfemme?  I go out almost daily and love it!  I think once you make that first time, your confidence grows exponentially!  Anyhow, I am pretty lucky in that I am fairly small, and seem to fit in fine wherever I go.  Just saying, good luck girls!! Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I go out quite often as well, not as often as you but at least once a week, sometimes more often.

Suzy is so right that it is a wonderful experience. It takes some prep and skill but GG's come in all different shapes and sizes too and some are no where near a feminine ideal.
So give it a try Gurls!
Amy
(09-22-2022, 05:49 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - please don’t take this personally.   I’m just wondering how many of you actually go out enfemme?  I go out almost daily and love it!  I think once you make that first time, your confidence grows exponentially!  Anyhow, I am pretty lucky in that I am fairly small, and seem to fit in fine wherever I go.  Just saying, good luck girls!! Hugs, Suzy

I Get Out On Occasion It's A Work In Progress Hoping To Get Up to Your Activity Some Day You Look Great  Heart Heart Heart