Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stacie's birth
Dont know how to write this. But for my life I always knew that a girl was a part of me. Ever since I was 5 or 6, I always had felt that I couldve been born a girl instead of a boy. Things really turned when at 8 or 9 I remember watching Phil Donahue and that topic for the day was Men who dress as Women and their Wives. Shocking at first but as the show went own, it spoke to me. For a moment, even at my young age, I felt not alone. From then I learned as much as I could with the resources I had. My older sister had left her one piece swimsuit hanging in the shower to drip dry and it called me. Instantly I closed the door, removed my clothes and took it from the shower rack nervously and put it over my body. I felt its tight fabric gripping my body and the essence of my sister on it. A moment of time lost I felt what couldve (Mom couldve punched out another girl just as easily as she punched 2 boys). Unfortunately my mom caught me and had less than desirable response for my first encounter. I'll spare ya the details cause that's another tale. Even though my mom punished me severely, I was still attracted to my sisters clothes. I was lucky she resolved to spend as little time as possible at our house always going to her friends for sleepovers or school or her music which left her clothes as a treasure pile to my desires.

Flash forward to 30 years old. I still had a need to acknowledge my girl part of my soul. Living alone I went on the internet, I searched for crossdressers Detroit and instantly found a listing for a store that's was very local (relatively). I always thought I wouldve had to Chicago, NY, or Vegas. I mean I seen crossdressers before before it was always in the Fashion cities. So I made an appointment to come down for my 30th birthday. I remember being full of tension, as I made my way from the car into the store. From when I first entered, the thoughts of what did I get myself into, can I get out of here without anyone seeing me, this is wrong you're not like one of Those People! But then I remembered I took a taxi here, as I didnt have a car of my own. Then I noticed all the things, bras panties, dresses which had a big fascination like my my earlier beginnings with my sisters clothes.  A small Woman (maybe she was, I didn't know) came from the back and asked me if I needed help. I stammered out my name meekishly, My name is Dave, I have an appointment. How did she hear me, I will never know cause it seemed that I couldnt hear myself even. She glistened and said, is this your first time, Sweetie with the warmth of a  hospital nurse catering to a child's first overnight stay at one. I remember her saying, theres over 7 Billion on the planet and if only 1% of 1% of everyone on the planet are doing this, that statistics mean that there are thousands of people are doing this for their first time too and you're ain't alone.

She quickly gave me a tour (mind you the store was only in the infant stages of what it is today) and just recently opened and sharing the building with a HotRod engine shop. The engine shop was what I understood,. The other side  was foreign, unexplored territory as much as my soul was. It took a minute to realize, that I was in the right part of the building. Sara, as she was called, asked what I had done before, what sort of look. I answered bewildered that I was a virgin, and smiled Ooh, I love virgins..Sara gave me options, for apparel, shoes, hair color and length, even Boob size. She sat my in the chair and went to work, wielding brushes of all different sorts and creams and powders that I've never knew what they were for. The sensation of her work introduced that my face loved touch as my other parts of my body did. For what seemed it an eternity, she  but worked her talent across a fresh canvas. Sara seemed pleased but she wasnt finished, she put the hair that we chose earlier but she said that it wouldnt do, and she went to the racks to select something different. She told me, my first choice was okay, but in her opinion this would make a better choice. She put it on, adjusting it in place. Sara asked me if I was ready to see myself, I nodded yes. Well, Close your eyes, take my hands and get up. She led to a full body mirror and on the count of 3, Open your eyes.

For the first time, my reflection wasnt what I had known. It wasnt a man looking back at me, it was what I couldve been. It was the woman that was always at the back of my soul. It was strange but oddly familiar. Even though the face was female, it was still me. Definitely a Tsunami of emotions hit me. I sobbed and cried like I just lost my childhood cat. Sara gushed, what's wrong You dont like it? No,  I stammered, (back to stammering I guess, though I had it beat)  You dont know hard it was to see her, That's me. That's what I couldve been. I couldve grown up as her, have her experiences instead of lived my life as Dave. She understood, and quickly back to the chair as I was unsure of my feet and felt I was about to fall. Sara brought a bottle of water, I feeling unsure of what just hit me and where I wanted to do. We talked and she said that her reaction to when she was younger was exactly the same as I felt. I was crying and sobbing but the water gave me relief to my throat running dry.

As i sat in the chair, Sara put her hand on my shoulder and with the same warmth as before, We all go through this Honey, whether if you feel as God shouldve had you born as a girl or if you couldve been born as one, it's the same. She got some tissues for me to wipe my tears. Realizing that my emotions got more under control, my tears ruined her work as surely as leaving a painting out in the rain would ruin one. She asked if she would be comfortable with stripping my face and leaving the store then or she could redo her work.

-  I answered with a strength that I didnt know I had, to have her redo her work. Luckily the store wasnt yet busy, and we had all the time in the world. She finished stripping my face, and went immediately to rework everything that she had done. She completed it in what seemed to be immediate. I was led from the chair into a changing room to remove my boy clothes and Sara helped into the dress I had picked out. Once changed into what had been forbidden apparel, Sara appeared with a camera and took my first picture. She joked that she had to it fast, to avoid what had happened earlier and I was going to have a record. Soon I found myself looking at myself in the mirror. Posing for what became my profile. A wave of joy washed over me, unlike my boy self, I was actually smiling for the camera. My boy self hates cameras and all my pictures as such I'm the one usually hidden.  I found myself enjoying takingpictures of myself, as a girl. Hours later and many pictures later. I then stripped my face again, changed back into my street clothes and cashed out, tipping Sara generously for everything. Sara asked, what my girl name was, I answered Well today is my actual birthday, and Stacie was born!
Your story is so wonderfully told!!! Happy Birthday to Stacie!
Wink   Dana
Stacie;
Thank you for sharing that amazing story of how you finally made the jump into femininity. It truly brought tears to my eyes as I read, as it's so well written.
As I'm sure you now know to one extent or another it's just like Sara said at the store, we all go through it to some extent or another as we realize we need to look on the outside how we feel inside.
Amy
It's my true story of my First Time at the Closet,  18 years ago for my 30th birthday. I just never told it. 

I'm 48 now. If any wondering to see my pics including my first, referenced in my story, it's there on my profile at Fetlife. Fetlife.com/users/149348
Your story is very interesting!

(09-18-2022, 11:49 AM)StacieStockman Wrote: Dont know how to write this. But for my life I always knew that a girl was a part of me. Ever since I was 5 or 6, I always had felt that I couldve been born a girl instead of a boy. Things really turned when at 8 or 9 I remember watching Phil Donahue and that topic for the day was Men who dress as Women and their Wives. Shocking at first but as the show went own, it spoke to me. For a moment, even at my young age, I felt not alone. From then I learned as much as I could with the resources I had. My older sister had left her one piece swimsuit hanging in the shower to drip dry and it called me. Instantly I closed the door, removed my clothes and took it from the shower rack nervously and put it over my body. I felt its tight fabric gripping my body and the essence of my sister on it. A moment of time lost I felt what couldve (Mom couldve punched out another girl just as easily as she punched 2 boys). Unfortunately my mom caught me and had less than desirable response for my first encounter. I'll spare ya the details cause that's another tale. Even though my mom punished me severely, I was still attracted to my sisters clothes. I was lucky she resolved to spend as little time as possible at our house always going to her friends for sleepovers or school or her music which left her clothes as a treasure pile to my desires.

Flash forward to 30 years old. I still had a need to acknowledge my girl part of my soul. Living alone I went on the internet, I searched for crossdressers Detroit and instantly found a listing for a store that's was very local (relatively). I always thought I wouldve had to Chicago, NY, or Vegas. I mean I seen crossdressers before before it was always in the Fashion cities. So I made an appointment to come down for my 30th birthday. I remember being full of tension, as I made my way from the car into the store. From when I first entered, the thoughts of what did I get myself into, can I get out of here without anyone seeing me, this is wrong you're not like one of Those People! But then I remembered I took a taxi here, as I didnt have a car of my own. Then I noticed all the things, bras panties, dresses which had a big fascination like my my earlier beginnings with my sisters clothes.  A small Woman (maybe she was, I didn't know) came from the back and asked me if I needed help. I stammered out my name meekishly, My name is Dave, I have an appointment. How did she hear me, I will never know cause it seemed that I couldnt hear myself even. She glistened and said, is this your first time, Sweetie with the warmth of a  hospital nurse catering to a child's first overnight stay at one. I remember her saying, theres over 7 Billion on the planet and if only 1% of 1% of everyone on the planet are doing this, that statistics mean that there are thousands of people are doing this for their first time too and you're ain't alone.

She quickly gave me a tour (mind you the store was only in the infant stages of what it is today) and just recently opened and sharing the building with a HotRod engine shop. The engine shop was what I understood,. The other side  was foreign, unexplored territory as much as my soul was. It took a minute to realize, that I was in the right part of the building. Sara, as she was called, asked what I had done before, what sort of look. I answered bewildered that I was a virgin, and smiled Ooh, I love virgins..Sara gave me options, for apparel, shoes, hair color and length, even Boob size. She sat my in the chair and went to work, wielding brushes of all different sorts and creams and powders that I've never knew what they were for. The sensation of her work introduced that my face loved touch as my other parts of my body did. For what seemed it an eternity, she  but worked her talent across a fresh canvas. Sara seemed pleased but she wasnt finished, she put the hair that we chose earlier but she said that it wouldnt do, and she went to the racks to select something different. She told me, my first choice was okay, but in her opinion this would make a better choice. She put it on, adjusting it in place. Sara asked me if I was ready to see myself, I nodded yes. Well, Close your eyes, take my hands and get up. She led to a full body mirror and on the count of 3, Open your eyes.

For the first time, my reflection wasnt what I had known. It wasnt a man looking back at me, it was what I couldve been. It was the woman that was always at the back of my soul. It was strange but oddly familiar. Even though the face was female, it was still me. Definitely a Tsunami of emotions hit me. I sobbed and cried like I just lost my childhood cat. Sara gushed, what's wrong You dont like it? No,  I stammered, (back to stammering I guess, though I had it beat)  You dont know hard it was to see her, That's me. That's what I couldve been. I couldve grown up as her, have her experiences instead of lived my life as Dave. She understood, and quickly back to the chair as I was unsure of my feet and felt I was about to fall. Sara brought a bottle of water, I feeling unsure of what just hit me and where I wanted to do. We talked and she said that her reaction to when she was younger was exactly the same as I felt. I was crying and sobbing but the water gave me relief to my throat running dry.

As i sat in the chair, Sara put her hand on my shoulder and with the same warmth as before, We all go through this Honey, whether if you feel as God shouldve had you born as a girl or if you couldve been born as one, it's the same. She got some tissues for me to wipe my tears. Realizing that my emotions got more under control, my tears ruined her work as surely as leaving a painting out in the rain would ruin one. She asked if she would be comfortable with stripping my face and leaving the store then or she could redo her work.

-  I answered with a strength that I didnt know I had, to have her redo her work. Luckily the store wasnt yet busy, and we had all the time in the world. She finished stripping my face, and went immediately to rework everything that she had done. She completed it in what seemed to be immediate. I was led from the chair into a changing room to remove my boy clothes and Sara helped into the dress I had picked out. Once changed into what had been forbidden apparel, Sara appeared with a camera and took my first picture. She joked that she had to it fast, to avoid what had happened earlier and I was going to have a record. Soon I found myself looking at myself in the mirror. Posing for what became my profile. A wave of joy washed over me, unlike my boy self, I was actually smiling for the camera. My boy self hates cameras and all my pictures as such I'm the one usually hidden.  I found myself enjoying takingpictures of myself, as a girl. Hours later and many pictures later. I then stripped my face again, changed back into my street clothes and cashed out, tipping Sara generously for everything. Sara asked, what my girl name was, I answered Well today is my actual birthday, and Stacie was born!
Way to go Stacie!   Incredible journey!  Thanks for sharing!  Hugs Heather