Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and confused
Hi I guess.. not really sure what to say. Confused 39 yr old trying to understand my hidden  life

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I started using this site trying to figure out what was going on and the ladies have offered good advice. The weird part for me is I’m a guy who likes to wear female things but I’m still a guy. I don’t want to be a girl, just look like one and wear the nice clothes. What? Ask around in the chats and you will find some good conversations and probably someone just like you asking the same questions you are asking.

Tiff
Welcome to the forum "Confused". Oh My, where to start! At least know that you are not alone there are so many of us who feel the same way!
I have felt the draw to put on women's clothes since I was about 12, and I'm now 30 years older than you.
Like Tiff, I too don't mind being a guy a lot of the time but absolutely love the feeling of getting dressed up in pretty clothes. Sometimes it's sexual, but mostly I just like looking feminine.

It is a strange and scary path so many of take, and of course when I was young this was considered some kind of a sickness, perversion, or both fortunately now there is so much better acceptance of this though it's not widely accepted. Plus the media doesn't tend to show men who dress as women in a very complimentary light so many times. That's changing a bit too from what I see.
Ask some questions!
Amy
Welcome to the forum. Tiff and Amy both said it well. I started dressing after I turned 50 years old and 20 years of marriage (closeted). I have no desire to transition and enjoy my man time, but like to become Dana on occasion, kind of a vacation from "me" I could guess. I kind of was shocked when I first started, and had some questions about myself. I was so glad to find this forum and read what others thought. The only conclusion I've come to is there are about as many reasons we do this as there are people that are on here, that there is really nothing wrong with any of us. All the best.
Wink   Dana
(09-11-2022, 08:15 AM)Tiffaccount Wrote: I started using this site trying to figure out what was going on and the ladies have offered good advice. The weird part for me is I’m a guy who likes to wear female things but I’m still a guy. I don’t want to be a girl, just look like one and wear the nice clothes. What?  Ask around in the chats and you will find some good conversations and probably someone just like you asking the same questions you are asking.

Tiff

You could also go to a website like Crossdresser Haven for conversations and knowledge.
Its easy to be confused about ourselves, but it is just part of who we are! There is nothing wrong with the fact we like femininity and like to express it. That is the root of why I think I enjoy being Tara so much - I am basically expressing the things that the guy side of me likes best in a female. One thing is for sure, you are not alone in this!

Tara