Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General questions for a bigger guy
I’m a bigger fellow at 6ft 1 about 220lbs. What dressing tips do people have to help with feminization?  I would guess I should not wear tall heels maybe 2 inch max?  How long does it take to learn to walk in heels?  Any dressing advice for a newbie would be appreciated. 

Thanks, Tiff.
Hello, Tiff.  I'm 6'3" and 230lbs (believe me, not a six pack ab style, more like a small keg lol).  I've only been doing this a couple years, myself.  To me, the undergarments are the most important. It really helps to give me the "feel" of feminine. I love the underwire bras (they also help hold up breast forms), panties, pantyhose, etc. I've found corsets to be my most valuable item for getting a nice feminine shape.  I absolutely love the hourglass figure they give me.  I have both, the overbust and underbust.  The overbust has a great look on their own.  I use the underbust more for hiding the keg when I wear a nice outfit.  I also have men's size 12 feet, meaning women's size 14 or 15.  Kind of limited on footwear.   The Pleaser brand covers quite a bit, although almost all of their shoes/boots are high heel.  One of my first purchases was a pair of scrunch thigh high boots with a 5 inch heel.  To me, nothing sexier than a woman in boots, and I hope the craze never goes away.  It didn't take too long to learn to walk in them.  The best way to learn how is to watch a woman walk.  They tend to walk keeping their feet one in front of the other, where a man will walk, keeping their feet spread apart.  To me, that helped a lot for walking in high heels, and it took very little time (although I still avoid walking down steps in heels).  Hope this helps a little.  Kind of learning as I go, myself.  Lots of great advice and help on here.  Take care.
Wink   Dana