Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selfies in the fitting rooms, like Suzy!
Well girls, mostly I wear skirts and dresses but sometimes jeans. I've gone through a few pair and have only one pair I rather like.
For what started out as a simple durable work pant they sure get complicated for us women!
 A store I often shop at, Reitman's was having a large discount on all of their jeans last weekend, of course one could order online, but to get the fit and style right I wanted to shop in person so I went to the local store and bought a pair.
 Unfortunately the ones I really wanted were the flared ones, they're almost bell bottoms from the 60's (guess when I grew up?) but they were out of stock, so I bought the skinny ones and they do fit nice and snug!

A Reitman's in a nearby town was supposed to have the ones I really wanted so on Wed I had the time to drive over to check them out. As it turns out they only had the ones for tall ladies. Well I'm a bit on the tall side, but not that much, they were just a bit too long and I didn't like the fit as well.
So I brought them home and took the tags off of them. They are blaming the "Supply Chain" which is the catch all these days. The manager told me they have had a lot of ladies interested in those jeans, but haven't been able to get them!

I also added the outfit I wore whilst shopping, the white blouse and flower printed skirt.

The great thing is how I was treated throughout my time at both stores. All the proper pronouns, and with complete respect at all times.
 I did a bit of a "bum" shot, and I think the fit is good there too. At least for an old chick like me!

Amy

(09-02-2022, 05:49 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well girls, mostly I wear skirts and dresses but sometimes jeans. I've gone through a few pair and have only one pair I rather like.
For what started out as a simple durable work pant they sure get complicated for us women!
 A store I often shop at, Reitman's was having a large discount on all of their jeans last weekend, of course one could order online, but to get the fit and style right I wanted to shop in person so I went to the local store and bought a pair.
 Unfortunately the ones I really wanted were the flared ones, they're almost bell bottoms from the 60's (guess when I grew up?) but they were out of stock, so I bought the skinny ones and they do fit nice and snug!

A Reitman's in a nearby town was supposed to have the ones I really wanted so on Wed I had the time to drive over to check them out. As it turns out they only had the ones for tall ladies. Well I'm a bit on the tall side, but not that much, they were just a bit too long and I didn't like the fit as well.
So I brought them home and took the tags off of them. They are blaming the "Supply Chain" which is the catch all these days. The manager told me they have had a lot of ladies interested in those jeans, but haven't been able to get them!

I also added the outfit I wore whilst shopping, the white blouse and flower printed skirt.

The great thing is how I was treated throughout my time at both stores. All the proper pronouns, and with complete respect at all times.
 I did a bit of a "bum" shot, and I think the fit is good there too. At least for an old chick like me!

Amy
Hi Amy - isn’t it fun to go out shopping as a female?  I love it.  I love your last photo of the top and jeans your wearing.  Very cute, and the shoes are very nice as well!  Have fun, hugs, Suzy
Love the jeans Amy. You look great in all the outfits!

Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes