Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminizing hair
Hi all!

We've been told that we have long, pretty hair but don't know what to do with it.... Any suggestions for a more feminine look, please?  We figured out how to take a selfie to post this pic... Smile    
(08-31-2022, 05:21 PM)Sonseearae Wrote: Hi all!

We've been told that we have long, pretty hair but don't know what to do with it.... Any suggestions for a more feminine look, please?  We figured out how to take a selfie to post this pic... Smile

What they is true, your hair is very nice! A benefit not everyone has for sure.
Unfortunately I'm no hairdresser but I throw a couple of suggestions out. It looks to be nicely brushed with good conditioner which no matter what is a good start, so to your basic hair you could add a hair clip of some kind and there are endless different ones, mostly fairly inexpensive.

Then the internet which brought you here has a huge amount of info, but it might be like makeup so much which doesn't relate to you. Look at other women, both in the media and in real life and see how they have their hair done. When you see someone wearing something you like then you could try to emulate them.

Ultimately, when you have the wardrobe and confidence to go out try a salon! Likely you would have a positive reaction.
Not the same thing, but I had a similar a similar situation recently. I had been looking for someone to do some alterations for me and asked a female friend who suggested a certain woman. I called ahead and told her who and what I was and she said no problem! And there wasn't, she was so totally accepting.

Sorry I can't offer more!
 Amy