Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went to Victoria Secrets today!
Hi girls - well today on my daily shopping excursions, I stopped into a Victoria Secrets!  Always makes a girl feel so feminine when I am there.  While I was there I tried on a couple of lingerie’s!  The sales girl treated just like any other woman and found a dressing room for me.  So much fun!  Here I am in of the Teddy’s I tried on.  Love it, all silk and soft.  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-31-2022, 01:38 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi girls - well today on my daily shopping excursions, I stopped into a Victoria Secrets!  Always makes a girl feel so feminine when I am there.  While I was there I tried on a couple of lingerie’s!  The sales girl treated just like any other woman and found a dressing room for me.  So much fun!  Here I am in of the Teddy’s I tried on.  Love it, all silk and soft.  Hugs, Suzy

Wow, sexy Lady there! Yes, I like VS too and I have a few things from them.
 Amy
If you like VS, you will love Harp's Lingerie in Birmingham
Sounds like fun Suzy. I think I couldn’t be trusted and spend way too much.

Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Looks like a great time! I have shopped VS many times(4 different locations) in the past, but always in my man clothes. I did tell them I was shopping for myself and was always giving great attention and service. I was offered a couple times to use the dressing room and yes, I did...so much fun. They even measured me for a bra once. And though she was discreet, several other customers saw. Haven't been there for many years now sadly.
You can call me Taylor
(08-31-2022, 01:38 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi girls - well today on my daily shopping excursions, I stopped into a Victoria Secrets!  Always makes a girl feel so feminine when I am there.  While I was there I tried on a couple of lingerie’s!  The sales girl treated just like any other woman and found a dressing room for me.  So much fun!  Here I am in of the Teddy’s I tried on.  Love it, all silk and soft.  Hugs, Suzy

YOU look lovely. i need to go shopping soon
Hi girls. - i visited Victoria Secrets again today!  I just love how they make this girl feel so feminine!  I wound up buying the lingerie I’m wearing here!  I hope it pays off! I’m going to a party this weekend where there will lots of people!  Oh my!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mmm Sexxy Lady
Gorgeous gorgeous Suzy! Very seXXXy
(09-16-2022, 01:36 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi girls. - i visited Victoria Secrets again today!  I just love how they make this girl feel so feminine!  I wound up buying the lingerie I’m wearing here!  I hope it pays off! I’m going to a party this weekend where there will lots of people!  Oh my!  Hugs, Suzy

Hope the party went well Suzy, you look fab as always!
Amy