Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye contact
Just a fun topic - was out today, here I am.  As I’m walking around, it’s always cute when a man makes serious eye contact with me!  I always smile and sometimes say hi if he is close to me.  Just makes me feel so feminine!  I love it!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking fab as always Suzy. So much fun going out.
Now I'm not so much into men, as you and others are, but I do feel complimented when I get some attention from one. It helps tell me my presentation is fairly good, but I do wonder sometimes if I've been "made" and he's into trannies? I never go any further so I suppose I'll never know. Though if I was going to let myself be picked up, I would not lead a man on for long and have him thinking I'm a GG, not a trans woman.
Amy
(08-30-2022, 12:12 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Looking fab as always Suzy. So much fun going out.
Now I'm not so much into men, as you and others are, but I do feel complimented when I get some attention from one. It helps tell me my presentation is fairly good, but I do wonder sometimes if I've been "made" and he's into trannies? I never go any further so I suppose I'll never know. Though if I was going to let myself be picked up, I would not lead a man on for long and have him thinking I'm a GG, not a trans woman.
Amy

Hi - I never try to fool anyone, could really backfire!  I am always upfront with people, men or women.  It makes it easier for me.  And if a man then wants to pursue it, fine.  Suzy
(08-30-2022, 04:35 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 12:12 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Looking fab as always Suzy. So much fun going out.
Amy

Hi - I never try to fool anyone, could really backfire!  I am always upfront with people, men or women.  It makes it easier for me.  And if a man then wants to pursue it, fine.  Suzy

Always the best way. About 5 years or so ago a trans woman got murdered in Toronto (where I used to live) by a guy she picked up, and from the little detail that was published it seemed she let him believe she was a GG.
 Sorry for the downer Suzy and others.
 Amy
(09-01-2022, 11:15 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 04:35 PM)Suzy Wrote:
Amy

Always the best way. About 5 years or so ago a trans woman got murdered in Toronto (where I used to live) by a guy she picked up, and from the little detail that was published it seemed she let him believe she was a GG.
 Sorry for the downer Suzy and others.
 Amy

I agree, be cautious for sure.  Usually when I do meet a man, it’s thru a friend who is aware of my situation.  That usually works out fine.  I think I only met a man once at a bar where we both a little tipsy, but I did let him know I was a trans woman.  He was very handsome, and I couldn’t resist!  We just danced and later we kissed and cuddled.  I loved it!  Hugs, Suzy