Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was out today!
Today I was out shopping all day and had a great time!  This is what I wore.  What do you think?  A couple of ladies I ran into loved my dress!  I’ll be wearing this later tonight when I go out to dinner tonight.  I hope he likes it!  Should be fun, we’re just friends but it’s nice to go out as boyfriend and girlfriend.  He does hold my hand when we’re walking which is sweet! Hey, if he pays for dinner, I think that would deserve a kiss!  Have a great weekend!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-26-2022, 02:03 PM)Suzy Wrote: Today I was out shopping all day and had a great time!  This is what I wore.  What do you think?  A couple of ladies I ran into loved my dress!  I’ll be wearing this later tonight when I go out to dinner tonight.  I hope he likes it!  Should be fun, we’re just friends but it’s nice to go out as boyfriend and girlfriend.  He does hold my hand when we’re walking which is sweet! Hey, if he pays for dinner, I think that would deserve a kiss!  Have a great weekend!  Hugs, Suzy

You look so cute and happy gurl!!
cute shoes too! Hugs Heather! Have a great date night!
(08-27-2022, 08:58 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: cute shoes too!  Hugs Heather!  Have a great date night!

Thanks Heather!  We had a great time!  Went to a local Outback restaurant!  The waitress addressed me as Ma’am, and it was very nice!  He was a perfect gentleman, and we had a great evening.  He did pay for the meal, so  I did give him a big kiss to top off the night!  He liked that I hope!  Anyhow, so fun being a woman out with a man.  He was very fun and accepting. He wants to do it again!  Can’t wait!    I loved it!  Hugs, Suzy
Wow, that sounds like you had a wonderful time. What fun to be out on a date!
Amy
(08-28-2022, 05:00 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 08:58 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: cute shoes too!  Hugs Heather!  Have a great date night!

Thanks Heather!  We had a great time!  Went to a local Outback restaurant!  The waitress addressed me as Ma’am, and it was very nice!  He was a perfect gentleman, and we had a great evening.  He did pay for the meal, so  I did give him a big kiss to top off the night!  He liked that I hope!  Anyhow, so fun being a woman out with a man.  He was very fun and accepting. He wants to do it again!  Can’t wait!    I loved it!  Hugs, Suzy
Living in your shadow!  Can only imagine!  What a blast!  AND so sweet!  Hugs and kisses Heather