Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult bookstores
Has anyone ever been to one of these I wanna go out dressed and I think this would be a great place to start or am I crazy I would really like everyone’s opinion on this so please let me know.. if you gurls think this is a good idea what are some ideas of what to wear and what not to wear? And what should I bring with me?
I don't know where you are, but in my area, Southern Ontario I haven't seen one in some years now. Depends on what you are looking for, like hookups, or just to be somewhere you can be confident of acceptance. If the latter then a sexy lingerie and toy store might be a good choice as they are used to having many folks in there and I know some of the local managers and owners of these places and they tell me they get a high proportion of crossdressers in their stores.
Though bear in mind the staffers are just that, staff and aren't into hooking up with customers.

I'd suggest you dress nicely, a dress or skirt and top, mini skirts are good if your legs are nice but it's a store, not a night club. A purse, and a bit of jewelery and round out out your presentation with some makeup, and less is usually better.

Hope you get out there, and let us of know how you made out! These are my opinions only of course.
Amy
(08-25-2022, 09:55 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I don't know where you are, but in my area, Southern Ontario I haven't seen one in some years now. Depends on what you are looking for, like hookups, or just to be somewhere you can be confident of acceptance. If the latter then a sexy lingerie and toy store might be a good choice as they are used to having many folks in there and I know some of the local managers and owners of these places and they tell me they get a high proportion of crossdressers in their stores.
Though bear in mind the staffers are just that, staff and aren't into hooking up with customers.

I'd suggest you dress nicely, a dress or skirt and top, mini skirts are good if your legs are nice but it's a store, not a night club. A purse, and a bit of jewelery and round out out your presentation with some makeup, and less is usually better.

Hope you get out there, and let us of know how you made out! These are my opinions only of course.
Amy

Thanks gurl I’m on my way now I’m not looking for hookup I just wanna try somewhere different to dress other than the house I only brought a little powder and some lip liner with lipstick nothing else.. I have a dress I’m gonna wear but should I wear panty hose or thigh highs

(08-25-2022, 09:55 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I don't know where you are, but in my area, Southern Ontario I haven't seen one in some years now. Depends on what you are looking for, like hookups, or just to be somewhere you can be confident of acceptance. If the latter then a sexy lingerie and toy store might be a good choice as they are used to having many folks in there and I know some of the local managers and owners of these places and they tell me they get a high proportion of crossdressers in their stores.

Amy

Thanks gurl I’m on my way now I’m not looking for hookup I just wanna try somewhere different to dress other than the house I only brought a little powder and some lip liner with lipstick nothing else.. I have a dress I’m gonna wear but should I wear panty hose or thigh highs
Hope it goes well for you. I love wearing pantyhose when I go out, but most women don't especially in the summer, but if you want to then wear something subtle.
Though you've likely been out by the time you get this post!
How did it go?
Amy
(08-25-2022, 05:21 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hope it goes well for you. I love wearing pantyhose when I go out, but most women don't especially in the summer, but if you want to then wear something subtle.
How did it go?
Amy

Oh my gurl it was so fun even tho it was something small as what I did I had a great time and will be doing it again in the near future. I had talked to one of gurl friends that has done it a lot and she told me exactly what to do. I went in boy mode my luck the bathroom wasn’t open so I had to change in a dark booth which I didn’t like but oh well I managed. So I got dressed made sure my bra wasn’t showing my thigh highs was on tried to keep a real flat look with my Chasity cage I wore my black pumps I had bought from Janet’s my breast forms and some thigh highs. I sat in the booth for about 10-15 mins make sure my make up was ok and my jewelry I had looked good and to get my courage up and finally walked out of my booth and walked up and down the hallway just really enjoying my self.. I will put a picture up with this post so gurls please give me pointers I know I need them..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-26-2022, 04:55 AM)Kaylacd31 Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 05:21 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hope it goes well for you. I love wearing pantyhose when I go out, but most women don't especially in the summer, but if you want to then wear something subtle.
How did it go?
Amy

Oh my gurl it was so fun even tho it was something small as what I did I had a great time and will be doing it again in the near future. I had talked to one of gurl friends that has done it a lot and she told me exactly what to do. I went in boy mode my luck the bathroom wasn’t open so I had to change in a dark booth which I didn’t like but oh well I managed. So I got dressed made sure my bra wasn’t showing my thigh highs was on tried to keep a real flat look with my Chasity cage I wore my black pumps I had bought from Janet’s my breast forms and some thigh highs. I sat in the booth for about 10-15 mins make sure my make up was ok and my jewelry I had looked good and to get my courage up and finally walked out of my booth and walked up and down the hallway just really enjoying my self.. I will put a picture up with this post so gurls please give me pointers I know I need them..
Kayla - holy cow gurl - you look phenomenal!   I would have no worries going out for coffee at a restaurant!  or cocktails!  very pretty - enjoy and continue to gain confidence in how you look!  Which is pretty damn hot!   Hugs - Heather

How did it go?
Amy

Kayla - holy cow gurl - you look phenomenal!   I would have no worries going out for coffee at a restaurant!  or cocktails!  very pretty - enjoy and continue to gain confidence in how you look!  Which is pretty damn hot!   Hugs - Heather
How did it go?
Amy

As Heather said, you look fabulous! You have a good facial presentation for sure. Not too much makeup which I think is a good thing. You need enough to cover any beard shadow, and a touch of colour which you seem to have. Nice top and boobs too.
 Well done!
 Amy
i love going to bookstores dressed up,  i always get plenty of nice cocks and feel like such a slut