Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Braxton's Pleasure
Rainbow 
Good day everyone. My chosen name is Braxton Presley-Hart, after a couple of false starts. I'm 26 years and live in rural England.
I would like to share my excitement in joining this community. This is my first forum concerning this topic, but I look forward to learning and growing as a person. 

I would say it has been about 3 years since I came to the realisation that I was not simply a male. Gender issues a complex concept that it was difficult for me, to begin with, to understand what I am and who I want to be. It started with exploring my feminine side and looking at how I could dress more androgynous.

The year of 2020 was tumultuous for practically everyone on the planet and during my time at home, shielding due to an illness, I was able to explore and discover many things about myself. This brought about my first purchase: breast forms. I was very new and swiftly get a pocket bra after trying to tape such items to my skin to no avail! I went for a B cup as I researched this size would suit my hip and shoulder measurements. I proceeded to get a 36" bra, and now know that an upgrade is imminent. 
This filled me with euphoria and I finally started to fell myself, but the label I would use was still a conundrum. I understand labels are harmful, but, for my piece of mind, I wanted something that fit my view. I played with "Demiboy" for a few weeks, but felt too childish for myself, so I looked again and settled for "gender fluid" as this is an umbrella term. I still use this now,, for ease of explanation and acceptance, but I feel "paramale" is more suited. Now 
that I am happy with my choice, I really wanted to give Braxton a personality, so I have a friend who supported me to get a wig. I am in the process of working out a style for this, and fashion sense, that suits this persona I am trying to create. 

I find it difficult living a double life, but I know I would not be accepted for my choices, and I'd rather be safe and secret. Nevertheless, I am proud of myself and continue to find new avenues that help me on this journey. 
I hope this helps someone who may be in the same, or similar, situation, and they can find the help they need. 
Thanks for reading x
Love,
Braxton X 
Paramale TG 
"Remember this, whoever you are, however you are, you are equally valid, equally justified, and equally beautiful."
                    — Juno Dawson, 'The Gender Games: The Problems With Men and Women, From Someone Who Has Been Both,' 2017.

Braxton;
Glad you found us and joined the forum here.
You touch on many things in your intro, and labels are something I can relate to as well. Some express considerable distane for labels and that's cool for them, but I'm kind of like you, I need to which part of the shelf I should be on. So I also consider myself gender fluid as sometimes I'm pretty convincing looking guy, other times a fairly convincing looking woman. That is a label I'm happy with and is descriptive enough of me.

So many of us lead a similar double life, but then there are those who break out of it, you need to do what is right for you, not anyone else.

For me I kept this in the shadows for the vast majority of my life till I finally started letting "Her" out a certain amount, and am a happier person because of that.

Amy
Welcome to the forum Braxton. As you know live is an ever changing adventure.
Good luck going forward, it sounds like you have a great start.
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Greetings from me, Braxton  Blush