Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V front mini skirt
Has anyone tried the v front mini skirt? If so what material are they made of and how do they fit?
Sorry I don't think I have but I'm not totally sure of what you mean. Where and how is the V incorporated?
Amy
I was wondering the material on the skirt and if it was a comfortable fit 
(08-13-2022, 07:12 PM)sportswizzard44 Wrote: I was wondering the material on the skirt and if it was a comfortable fit 

Sorry I can't help you!
Amy
Your talking about
https://janetscloset.com/product/v-front...kirt-pink/

I bought one of the pleated skirts. It is very comfortable. Since they are made for Janet's I would think the skirt material would be the same.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
V-front mini skirt is an absolute delight! Its design is both chic and stylish, perfectly accentuating one's figure. The quality of the fabric is impressive, and the attention to detail in the stitching is remarkable. For anyone looking to elevate their fashion game, I highly recommend you go to this website to explore this must-have piece. It effortlessly adds a touch of sophistication to any outfit and is sure to turn heads wherever you go. An exquisite addition to any wardrobe!