Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Denise
Hello everyone,
I'm just introducing myself. My name is Denise and I have been CD for about 15 years now. I enjoy it and am able to do it on a regular basis. I have made Denise my legal name, sometimes when I'm not enfemme it looks strange to see someone with a ladies name but I don't mind. I pretty much function as a woman all the time though. I'm from Saginaw, MI and like to leave town dressed as a woman driving down the road. It makes me feel exactly like who I am. I have always wanted to be a woman and am happy I can function like one now. No one has given me a hard time about it or anything either which is good. I really don't know a lot of people around my area so it works out pretty good. Anything else anyone wants to know just let me know. Nice to meet all of you.

Denise
Hi Denise Welcome  Heart
Welcome Denise!!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Thank you ladies.

Denise
Welcome to the forum Denise!
Amy
Welcome Denise, I’m from Michigan also.
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Nice to meet all of you.

Denise
(08-13-2022, 08:03 AM)Denise1983 Wrote: Nice to meet all of you.

Denise

Good Morning Denise!  Nice to "meet" you - even if only virtually!

I'm from Minnesota - but I travel for work to Michigan and criss cross the State of Michigan quite a bit!  The last time over I took the Ludington Ferry over to Wisconsin and avoided Chicago on my drive home!   That was relaxing!

Hope to get to Janet's next trip over for maybe some makeup tips and new breast forms - amazed at how reasonable the prices are.   And hope to enjoy trying on a few to see what might look better than what I have.

Hugs!

Heather
(08-13-2022, 10:12 AM)Heather Smith Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 08:03 AM)Denise1983 Wrote: Nice to meet all of you.

Denise

Good Morning Denise!  Nice to "meet" you - even if only virtually!

I'm from Minnesota - but I travel for work to Michigan and criss cross the State of Michigan quite a bit!  The last time over I took the Ludington Ferry over to Wisconsin and avoided Chicago on my drive home!   That was relaxing!

Hope to get to Janet's next trip over for maybe some makeup tips and new breast forms - amazed at how reasonable the prices are.   And hope to enjoy trying on a few to see what might look better than what I have.

Hugs!

Heather

Hi Heather, Nice to meet you as well. 

I don't think I've ever used the ferry to cross Lake Michigan but it's something that seems like it'd be relaxing to do. I try to avoid Chicago if I can.

I haven't been to Janet's in a few months but would love to make a trip back down there and buy some stuff. Hopefully I can get some things before winter.

Hugs,

Denise
(08-10-2022, 06:25 PM)Denise1983 Wrote: Hi Denise and welcome!