Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently told my wife!
Hi everyone my name is Tim I have Ben obsessed with wearing women's lingerie all my life. I'm46now so ya I have hid it for a long time but something in me recently made get up enough courage to tell my wife or maybe I had a moment of insanity lol! The thing is I got very lucky and she has been very receptive and loving about it.I honestly don't know what to think about all of it I'm very happy to have some acceptance and don't know how to act. She has bought me panties and dresses and even has me wear her stuff. I feel so lucky after being so worried for years so I was wandering is this a common reaction from women or did I just get lucky as hell!
I think you got lucky. But whatever just enjoy. Definitely good to have fun as couple.
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(08-06-2022, 12:44 AM)Tj76 Wrote: Hi everyone my name is Tim I have Ben obsessed with wearing women's lingerie all my life. I'm46now so ya I have hid it for a long time but something in me recently made get up enough courage to tell my wife or maybe I had a moment of insanity lol! The thing is I got very lucky and she has been very receptive and loving about it.I honestly don't know what to think about all of it I'm very happy to have some acceptance and don't know how to act. She has bought me panties and dresses and even has me wear her stuff. I feel so lucky after being so worried for years so I was wandering is this a common reaction from women or did I just get lucky as hell!
Hi Tim - count it as a blessing!   I came out to my wife and she seemed to accept it for a while and then finally told me she did not like it!  I was fun to be able to have my bras and panties in my drawers and dresses and tops in the closet - much easier to dress then.  But, now I'm back in the "closet" I am not happy to have to hide it from her.   

Happy for you.  I really am.  It just didn't work for me

Heather
(08-06-2022, 12:08 PM)Heather Smith Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 12:44 AM)Tj76 Wrote: Hi everyone my name is Tim I have Ben obsessed with wearing women's lingerie all my life. I'm46now so ya I have hid it for a long time but something in me recently made get up enough courage to tell my wife or maybe I had a moment of insanity lol! The thing is I got very lucky and she has been very receptive and loving about it.I honestly don't know what to think about all of it I'm very happy to have some acceptance and don't know how to act. She has bought me panties and dresses and even has me wear her stuff. I feel so lucky after being so worried for years so I was wandering is this a common reaction from women or did I just get lucky as hell!
Hi Tim - count it as a blessing!   I came out to my wife and she seemed to accept it for a while and then finally told me she did not like it!  I was fun to be able to have my bras and panties in my drawers and dresses and tops in the closet - much easier to dress then.  But, now I'm back in the "closet" I am not happy to have to hide it from her.   

Heather

Hi heather I'm so sorry to hear that because it's so hard to say something to begin with! I wish I knew how to help you. Hopefully in time your wife will become more receptive and you can be yourself!
(08-07-2022, 04:58 AM)Tj76 Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 12:08 PM)Heather Smith Wrote:

Heather

Hi heather I'm so sorry to hear that because it's so hard to say something to begin with! I wish I knew how to help you. Hopefully in time your wife will become more receptive and you can be yourself!
sorry to say - I don't think we are going to re-visit my coming out again with my wife.  It sure was fun for a while to hang my dresses and tops and skirts in the closet so they were convenient to wear.  I don't think she wants me to even have a feminine side at all - but I can't stop!  I love crossdressing and feeling all girly!  It's just way to much fun dressing pretty!   Enjoy your weekend!  I had always dreamed of my wife buying pretty things for me to wear for her.   but, i hear there are not too many of those wives around  Hugs!
That's very sad but you cannot stop being who you are! I know I will never stop and I am so grateful that she was so accepting, and will never take that fact lightly! I do very much hope for you that your situation improves! Hugs back hope you feel better!
Tim;
I'm glad it went well with telling your wife, as you've discovered sometimes it doesn't go so well! My wife knows though I never really hid my fondness for lingerie from her, but the desire, the need to dress fully has got much greater as I get older.
The only thing I could suggest is to hold back a bit and not go too far, too often into being femme, take cues from her.
You might be fortunate and have one of those women who can embrace their man's femme side and even have fun with it!
Amy
(08-08-2022, 11:29 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Tim;
I'm glad it went well with telling your wife, as you've discovered sometimes it doesn't go so well! My wife knows though I never really hid my fondness for lingerie from her, but the desire, the need to dress fully has got much greater as I get older.
The only thing I could suggest is to hold back a bit and not go too far, too often into being femme, take cues from her.
You might be fortunate and have one of those women who can embrace their man's femme side and even have fun with it!
  Amy

Cancel girl
I luckily seem to not have to hold back she had me get dressed last night and let's just say I had a great night and was told to wake her up this morning! Try so much though!
(08-10-2022, 02:47 AM)Tj76 Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 11:29 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Tim;
  Amy

Cancel girl
I luckily seem to not have to hold back she had me get dressed last night and let's just say I had a great night and was told to wake her up this morning! Try so much though!

Wow that sounds awesome! Good for you (and your wife!)