Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all, my name is Misty and I am new here to JC
Hello all!

I am introducing myself as Misty and glad to have started my crossing into my real self that I've felt for a very long time! I have had these feelings of being in the wrong body or mis-gendered at birth or something since about 6 or 7. I have been privately dolling up for about 15 years, manly fishnets and make up and jewerly in private. I enjoy feeling femme inside, it makes me feel more alive, compassionate and at peace. I'm a smoker and enjoy smoking long 120's as Misty. I would like to come to MI from PA for a full transition appointment, I feel that would be a great next step. I will lean on you all for do's and don'ts. I've not stepped into public dressed, and probably won't until i have experienced the transition appointment...I am a little nervous but one day at a time!

Look forward to learning and growing here, thank you in advance!

Misty ;-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum Misty! Highly recommend the transformation at Janet’s, just went through it last month.
Cute butt!!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Hello Welcome Misty  Heart
Welcome Misty! I have not been to Janet's but have heard many good things about their transformations.
Amy
Yes, very nice ass Misty!
Hi there misty
very sexy 
i used to smoke misty blue 120s but now vs gold 120s,,make me feel very sexy fem horny and sassy and classy