Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need suggestions
hi im not sure if this is the right place to post but im new and was wondering what a person would suggest starting out.
Going to depend on what you are wanting to do. My first purchase was from here. I bought two pair of thigh high stockings and a mini skirt. Once I put them on I knew it wasn't going to be enough. But you have to decide what will satisfy you to clear the pink fog on the days it comes.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(08-05-2022, 05:45 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: Going to depend on what you are wanting to do. My first purchase was from here. I bought two pair of thigh high stockings and a mini skirt. Once I put them on I knew it wasn't going to be enough. But you have to decide what will satisfy you to clear the pink fog on the days it comes.

Pretty much wanting to try almost anything I'm just not sure when it comes to clothing how sizing works?  Thank you for the response
If you look here on Janets Closet the sizing is set up for us gurls. When you want to find womens clothing and get into thier sizing it can get tricky. I wear womens leggings and I fit medium. But in tops I have to go bigger like 16 or 18. We aren't built like GGs so you have to play around with it. I would go to thrift stores and make some purchases and then if it doesn't fit your not out a lot. You can donate it back or toss it. The biggest issue is womens clothing sizing is not strict. Certain brands run bigger or smaller. So its really hit and miss.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
That's good advice from LadyJade!

To that I'll add a few thoughts of my own. If you do buy online lots of sellers are working on Asian/Chinese sizes, which tend to be a couple of sizes more or less than typical N American sizes. What can help are the actual sizing specs in inches, so you need to know what yours is. As was said before the male shape is different, and often women have a bigger bum than their shoulders. Now you can pad yourself out, with breast forms of one kind or another, and hip pads, which many of us do use. That can bring your proportions closer to a typical GG, or natural woman.
Also look for materials which have stretch so that you can get an item which will give some to fit you. Once you learn you size, and how it relates to women's dress sizes that will help.

Thrift stores are a great place to get things cheaply especially when starting out.

As for what to wear, well the only limit is you budget and space! No kidding I have friends who have done well for themselves and have a big house with all the closets filled!
Realistically, you likely know what you like to see on a woman, and you might choose to emulate that kind of look, and there are pictures of CD's here and other places too.
Lots of us love the short skirt ultra sexy look, and I have some things which fit that, but I also love a long elegant evening gown too.
Hope this helps!
Amy
Thank you both for the help and advice. I have a few ideas for what im going for and this will help a lot.
I used to be recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m no longer sure whether this put up is written via him as nobody else know such exact approximately my problem. You’re amazing! Thank you! terraria