Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost a disaster today
I have a resident that has taken a liking to me. She gave me a pair of shoes that her son had outgrown. Mine were just getting to point of the rubber sole wearing into the foam.
Anyways I said I want to show you my favorite shoes. I had my bag in the apartment below her. So I took my blue heels and showed her. She asked me if I was serious. To which I said yes. I asked her if she would like to see me dressed. She said yes. So today I got dressed in my red polka dot dress. Did my make up and wig put on my heels and went up to her apartment. She opened her door and said holy crap you look good. You have a great body shape. I was towering over her in my 4 inch heels. Any way we had a nice conversation about my cross dressing. So with all my layers on I was very warm in her house so I told her I needed to get going and get back to work. As I was going down the stairs my heel broke off when I caught it on carpet on the stairs. I grabbed the rail to stop from falling. Sad I broke a heel but glad I didn't fall and hurt myself at work dressed in femme.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(08-02-2022, 05:53 PM)1Ladyjade Wrote: I have a resident that has taken a liking to me. She gave me a pair of shoes that her son had outgrown. Mine were just getting to point of the rubber sole wearing into the foam.
Anyways I said I want to show you my favorite shoes. I had my bag in the apartment below her. So I took my blue heels and showed her. She asked me if I was serious. To which I said yes. I asked her if she would like to see me dressed. She said yes. So today I got dressed in my red polka dot dress. Did my make up and wig put on my heels and went up to her apartment. She opened her door and said holy crap you look good. You have a great body shape. I was towering over her in my 4 inch heels. Any way we had a nice conversation about my cross dressing. So with all my layers on I was very warm in her house so I told her I needed to get going and get back to work. As I was going down the stairs my heel broke off when I caught it on carpet on the stairs. I grabbed the rail to stop from falling. Sad I broke a heel but glad I didn't fall and hurt myself at work dressed in femme.

Wow!  that certainly was a scary moment!  Glad you are ok!  Kinda a fear of mine too is getting in a car accident or having the vehicle breakdown while dressed.  Happy that your new friend also wanted to see you dressed!   I look forward to more of those opportunities as well.   Have a great day Heather
Good news. I think I saved the shoe. The heel came off right at the sole. It appears the only thing holding the heel one was four little tacks. So I used a little 2 part epoxy and glued the heel back on. Yea saved my blue suede shoes.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
Yes, that could have been worse than a broken heel if you'd taken a tumble down the stairs. However hopefully it will be a very good friendship with this lady.
Some women are cool with CDing, and even get into it.
Amy