Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Shopping!
Hi ladies - here I am today at JC Penney doing some girly shopping.  This was my shopping outfit for the day.  So much fun!  Going to a party tomorrow night with my sister!  I won’t know anyone and she will be introducing me as her sister!  Can’t wait!  She told me to wear my little black dress since there maybe some guys there who like to talk and dance! I hope so, love slow dancing with a handsome man!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look great there Suzy, I love the pink top.
The party sounds very interesting, and it's great your sister is bringing you as her sister, which in a real way you are. A LBD sounds like a perfect party dress too.
Going to a party where you don't know anyone can be a lot of fun, you sound like the kind of social butterfly who will enjoy meeting a lot of new people. Now if there is one or two nice gents (or more!) to dance with, that would be it perfect, wouldn't it?

I hope you will share your experience with us, good or bad, but I hope it's good, very good in fact.
Amy
(07-30-2022, 09:06 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You look great there Suzy, I love the pink top.
The party sounds very interesting, and it's great your sister is bringing you as her sister, which in a real way you are. A LBD sounds like a perfect party dress too.
Going to a party where you don't know anyone can be a lot of fun, you sound like the kind of social butterfly who will enjoy meeting a lot of new people. Now if there is one or two nice gents (or more!) to dance with, that would be it perfect, wouldn't it?

I hope you will share your experience with us, good or bad, but I hope it's good, very good in fact.
Amy

Hi Amy - we had a great time!  It was mostly women there, so we had a lot fun girl talk!  The few men that were there were married there with their wives.  But I did get one dance in with one of the guys!  It was a lot of fun!  Here is what I wore!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Suzy! That is a very nice dress and you look great in it too. Sometimes that gets to be a problem being older and single everyone else is married or otherwise attached.
Thanks for letting me know how it went.

I was out for dinner last night too, but I'll post something later in another thread.
Amy
You look great in both outfits! I’m glad you Also had a great
Time, sounds like great time!

Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(08-01-2022, 05:32 AM)Sara69 Wrote: You look great in both outfits! I’m glad you Also had a great
Time, sounds like great time!

Sara

Thanks Sara!  I appreciate it!  Suzy
That dress is lovely, and you look lovely in it. Having no one to date when you're older can be difficult.
You look fabulous ?
You look wonderful in the outfit, which is quite elegant.
capybara clicker
Great shopping to you! I am waiting for your exclusivepapers.com comments after it.