Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CD…Again
Hi, It is nice to introduce myself because my cd side always been a secret. Am a mature cd that first began as a teen. Have two older sisters and they did influence how I explored cd. I did stop for a long time and got married. I would explore at times but told myself not to cd.

Here I am older and have found my way back to cd. Even though I am married, I began to cd for a man and have not stopped. I found this site when shopping for new things to cdvwith. This looks like such a positive community and a want to come out of the closet with my new cd sissy life. Will include a photo of me cd in a hotel room waiting for my special fwb.

Wish you all the best, am happy to answer any questions, that helps me also learn about myself!

Lori

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-25-2022, 11:36 AM)Judyann71 Wrote: Hi, It is nice to introduce myself because my cd side always been a secret. Am a mature cd that first began as a teen. Have two older sisters and they did influence how I explored cd. I did stop for a long time and got married. I would explore at times but told myself not to cd.

Here I am older and have found my way back to cd. Even though I am married, I began to cd for a man and have not stopped. I found this site when shopping for new things to cdvwith. This looks like such a positive community and a want to come out of the closet with my new cd sissy life. Will include a photo of me cd in a hotel room waiting for my special fwb.

Wish you all the best, am happy to answer any questions, that helps me also learn about myself!

Lori

Lori;
 You look great, very sexy indeed. I love that outfit too. There's a nice group of girls here and we are at various points in our femme journeys, so I'll flip it around, if you have questions ask away!

Tit for tat, (well tit for tit...) You said you cd for a man and have not stopped, so how long have you been doing this? I can imagine many guys would think you are pretty hot in that outfit.

I also started quite young and then stopped for years and years too only to be drawn into wearing my wife's lingerie.
 Amy
You look delicious!….
(07-25-2022, 11:36 AM)Judyann71 Wrote: Hi, It is nice to introduce myself because my cd side always been a secret. Am a mature cd that first began as a teen. Have two older sisters and they did influence how I explored cd. I did stop for a long time and got married. I would explore at times but told myself not to cd.

Lori

Welcome Sexxy Lady

Lori
Lori - you look fantastic!  So fun!   Glad you are stepping out and feel good about it!  What a rush!
thanks for sharing the photo!  Hugs Heather from Minnesota
Hi Lori,
Sexy outfit, welcome to the forum!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Welcome to the family JudyAnn, you'll make a lot of friends here.

And you rock that outfit!

Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Heart 
hi all im Chell Lynn
From Michigan City Indiana =) Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the family, Chell Lynn!
Nice pic!

Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first