Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo Tip
Alright ladies, I've seen a lot of great pics of your lovely selves here, but I've also noticed something that needs addressing, because it can improve your pics 100%.

SMILE!

If you enjoy your girl time, then let it show! Let others see the happiness in your journey.  A smile will make you look younger and prettier.  Look at Suzy, canuckgirl, or my own pics.  We're smiling because of the joy we are feeling.

Instead, some of you girls look like you've been sentenced to Death Row, with dour and grim expressions on your pretty faces.
Look happy, or coy, seductive, exotic, innocent, or lustful, and not like you've just stepped into the Colosseum and are facing tigers!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(07-21-2022, 10:10 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Alright ladies, I've seen a lot of great pics of your lovely selves here, but I've also noticed something that needs addressing, because it can improve your pics 100%.

SMILE!

If you enjoy your girl time, then let it show! Let others see the happiness in your journey.  A smile will make you look younger and prettier.  Look at Suzy, canuckgirl, or my own pics.  We're smiling because of the joy we are feeling.

Instead, some of you girls look like you've been sentenced to Death Row, with dour and grim expressions on your pretty faces.
Look happy, or coy, seductive, exotic, innocent, or lustful, and not like you've just stepped into the Colosseum and are facing tigers!

Heart Heart Heart
(07-22-2022, 05:30 AM)Tinacdoh Wrote:
(07-21-2022, 10:10 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Alright ladies, I've seen a lot of great pics of your lovely selves here, but I've also noticed something that needs addressing, because it can improve your pics 100%.

SMILE!

Heart Heart Heart

Shy
Hugs Sara