Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Outfit at the Bar.

Ladies;
  Thank everyone for the nice comments I got when I posted pics of some outfit choices.

As it worked out I was able to make the trek to the bar in Hamilton despite the poor weather. Thunderstorms throughout the evening, plus nearby areas had tornado warnings, fortunately as far as I heard none touched down.
 However this likely accounted for the sparse crowd in attendance.

I met up with some old friends and made a few new ones. The performances I saw were interesting, and the most moving one was of a gay gent in his mid 60's finally fully admitting he's gay and coming out to everyone in his life, including his wife and family.
 He related quite an amazing story about how he denied his nature and went, had girlfriends and got married instead. Needless to add really, but of course the wife is not so thrilled about this latest development.
 Now he is finally together with the man he first fell in love with nearly 40 years ago.
 I took the time after to congratulate him on his courage to get up in front of strangers and tell his story.

This of course has many similarities to what so many of us go through, and are still going through. The turmoil we go through internally and that we cause others around us is so much the same only being gay is now a lot more accepted than it used to be, but crossdressing isn't so much I think.

The gent who was wanting to be so snugly with me a couple of weeks ago wasn't there but one of my trans friends, in the picture with me, flirted with me all evening. She did a performance on stage as well, so she had to go get ready etc. Otherwise she must have complimented me four or five times on my outfit, and how glad she was that I was able to join her.

I got quite a few other compliments about it from several others as well as from a couple of lesbians who were there.
Comfort wise, everything was very nice to wear, including the shoes and the leggings fit like a second skin.

As the evening wore on Dee got more and more plastered and was more and more affectionate she drunker she got! Finally she started smooching with me as I was going to leave.
 Of course I still left! I know some might have stayed and found a quiet corner to themselves but I am married and don't want to go too far with anyone no matter how appealing it might be.

Lastly, the MC, a fabulous drag queen saw paying me bar bill and asked on the mike if I was leaving. To which I said soon, then I added that my middle name is Cinderella, and if I don't get home soon enough I turn back into a guy. 
"Really" she says, then she asks my first and last name, then says it through the mike to the whole room, and adds, "Amy will turn into a Dude, instead of a Pumpkin".
 Quite a lot of fun. Of course the real reason I'm leaving is that I wanted to be clear that it's me, not anyone there's fault. I have a longish drive along lonely roads and I get sleepy driving late at night these days.

Well Girls, I hope you've made it this far with me!
 Here's a couple of pics myself and my friend Dee. Not the best pictures as the camera wasn't firing properly so the poses aren't the best.

(Today I see my outfit on the back of my dressing chair and I just want to put it on again!)

Sounds like you had a great time, and you look fabulous!
And now, everyone there will know you as "Amy Cinderella"! You've arrived girlfriend!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave