Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible cruise
Hi ladies - I was asked about going on a cruise possibly!  I know on some of these cruises, the ladies need to wear formal wear for dinner at times.  What do you think of this dress I am wearing?  I’m here at Macy’s one of my favorite stores.  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-20-2022, 12:40 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - I was asked about going on a cruise possibly!  I know on some of these cruises, the ladies need to wear formal wear for dinner at times.  What do you think of this dress I am wearing?  I’m here at Macy’s one of my favorite stores.  Hugs, Suzy

Wow, is my first reaction Suzy! That's a beautiful dress, what I think is known as a "Mermaid" style with
One of those is certainly on my "someday" want list and I love the colour too.
I hope you get to go on the cruise with someone special!
Amy
(07-20-2022, 12:40 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - I was asked about going on a cruise possibly!  I know on some of these cruises, the ladies need to wear formal wear for dinner at times.  What do you think of this dress I am wearing?  I’m here at Macy’s one of my favorite stores.  Hugs, Suzy

Very suitable and elegant my dear, although you might need more than one gown depending on the length of the cruise.  No woman would be caught dead wearing the same gown two or three nights in a row!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(07-20-2022, 03:14 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Wow, is my first reaction Suzy! That's a beautiful dress, what I think is known as a "Mermaid" style with
Amy

(07-20-2022, 06:15 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Amy
Hi Amy!  Actually it would be me and me sister!  We’re both retired and single and we go out as two ladies all the time!  So it would be a lot of fun!  Suzy

(07-20-2022, 04:52 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:

Very suitable and elegant my dear, although you might need more than one gown depending on the length of the cruise.  No woman would be caught dead wearing the same gown two or three nights in a row!
Thanks JodieLynne - I think it would be like maybe five days.  I also have a little black dress for a dinner also. What do you think?  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote pid="15216" dateline="1658358922"]
[quote pid="15212" dateline="1658353923"]
Thanks JodieLynne - I think it would be like maybe five days.  I also have a little black dress for a dinner also. What do you think?  Hugs, Suzy
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear Suzy, if you were to wear that at the Captains Table, I'm pretty sure that you'd be invited back to the Captain's Cabin!  Wink
I aim to misbehave
(07-20-2022, 08:02 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: [quote pid="15216" dateline="1658358922"]
[quote pid="15212" dateline="1658353923"]

[/quote]

Dear Suzy, if you were to wear that at the Captains Table, I'm pretty sure that you'd be invited back to the Captain's Cabin!  Wink
[/quote]
Thanks!  I would love that!  Suzy

Amy

Amy
Hi Amy!  Actually it would be me and me sister!  We’re both retired and single and we go out as two ladies all the time!  So it would be a lot of fun!  Suzy

(07-20-2022, 04:52 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:

That does look like a lovely LBD (well, not to be a cynic, but aren't most of them?) and you look smashing in it! Love the sleeves and the cuffs.

I love what Jodie said about getting invited to the Captain's Cabin!
 Amy
That full-length purple number is awesome!

: )

WD
Oh Amy, you know that you'd rather be down in the crew's quarters, getting passed from bunk to bunk, you happy little tart!

LOL

Love ya doll!

Jodie
I aim to misbehave