Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight's Outfit (I think!)
Well girls as long as nothing messes me up I'm going back to the bar tonight where I posted some pictures from a few weeks ago and was trying on a few outfits, but I think this is what I'm going to wear, with a bit more jewelery, nails, better makeup, etc.
 I've added one of the gold and silver top I bought back in the winter as well, but I think I'll wear the copper and white one. I think it looks quite striking against the black pants.
Amy

Those pants are sexy! And they look great on you!
Go slay 'em, sister!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(07-20-2022, 12:14 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Those pants are sexy!  And they look great on you!
Go slay 'em, sister!

Thanks Jodie! I suppose I'm going to have to tell you and all the other girls about it tomorrow?
(07-20-2022, 12:18 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 12:14 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Those pants are sexy!  And they look great on you!
Go slay 'em, sister!

Thanks Jodie! I suppose I'm going to have to tell you and all the other girls about it tomorrow?

Dambetchca!  Go and have a great time, relax, soak it all in, and be the woman you desire to be!

Love ya,
Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Great look Amy, have fun!!!!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(07-20-2022, 12:12 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well girls as long as nothing messes me up I'm going back to the bar tonight where I posted some pictures from a few weeks ago and was trying on a few outfits, but I think this is what I'm going to wear, with a bit more jewelery, nails, better makeup, etc.
 I've added one of the gold and silver top I bought back in the winter as well, but I think I'll wear the copper and white one. I think it looks quite striking against the black pants.
Amy

Wowza!   Both outfits are fantastic!  You look incredible!  Have fun!

Heather
Wow looking so cute
All 3 = 10 out of 10

IMHO Amy!

: )

WD
(07-20-2022, 12:12 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well girls as long as nothing messes me up I'm going back to the bar tonight where I posted some pictures from a few weeks ago and was trying on a few outfits, but I think this is what I'm going to wear, with a bit more jewelery, nails, better makeup, etc.
Amy

Mmm Sexxy Lady