Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Sleepwear.
Ladies;
 First off, I'd like to say this post was inspired by a conversation I recently had with another member here, sissygirl.

For some time now I've worn women's sleep wear to bed for a few reasons, mostly because I just love wearing women's clothes of all kinds!
 Here in Canada at least, we have a chain of lingerie stores which are rather like Victoria's Secret, called La Vie En Rose, from which I've bought a few things. Like VC they aren't cheap, though they have lovely bras and swimwear as well as sleepwear, usually around Christmas time, however sale items are decently priced and the products are so nice!

Well I admired these pajamas back before Christmas but didn't buy them because they were nearly $100. Then in mid May I was looking through a thrift store in our town and what's on the rack, but a set of the very same PJ's! One of the issues we CD's sometimes have is our top half is larger than our bottom half and in the past I've needed a Large or even an XL on top, and a Medium on the bottom.
 Well this set was simply a Large, but at the ticket price of $9. it was well worth the chance, then when I got to the cashier I find that everything from that section was half price, so it was $4.50, plus a few cents tax to keep the gov't in business. 

The best part is they fit fine, there's just enough room in the top for my shoulders and I don't wear my boobs to bed, and the pants have a drawstring so they pull in for my waist! I love them and have worn them to bed every night since mid May or so.
 They are the smoothest, softest satin and are nearly like silk so I feel like a spoiled girl wearing them!

On a slightly different note, these were virtually brand new with the extra buttons still attached on the inside. My guess is a gent bought these beautiful PJ's for a lady who was special to him, but she didn't like them for some reason and were gifted to the store.
Amy

I love them.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
(07-18-2022, 05:06 PM)Sissygirl Wrote: I love them.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Thanks Sissygirl!
They look great! Great deal as well!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes