Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local Detroit ladies
Hey there! 

Any ladies in the south East Michigan area looking to chat with other ladies? I want to be able to improve my look and experience but maybe make a friend too? Someone I can shop with and have ladies night with? I’m 31 from the southern Wayne county area. I’m also extremely in the closet ? for now anyways so I hope that’s alright. Please feel free to reach out! I’d love to hear from anyone! Every gal needs a friend!  Heart
Crystal

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lovely feet and shoes! There is a bar called Adams Apple which some go to. I've never been there as I'm much further east in Ontario, and I don't know your geography particularly well so I have no idea if that's a possibility for you.
Amy
(07-11-2022, 12:54 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Lovely feet and shoes! There is a bar called Adams Apple which some go to. I've never been there as I'm much further east in Ontario, and I don't know your geography particularly well so I have no idea if that's a possibility for you.
Amy

hello Crystal, it is a pleasure to meet YOU. I'm across the state in Muskegon and I know what YOU mean about friends. I need to locate other cross dresser over here. Anyway Good luck with Your search.
Margo
(07-11-2022, 12:49 PM)Crystalinthecloset Wrote: Hey there! 

Any ladies in the south East Michigan area looking to chat with other ladies? I want to be able to improve my look and experience but maybe make a friend too? Someone I can shop with and have ladies night with? I’m 31 from the southern Wayne county area. I’m also extremely in the closet ? for now anyways so I hope that’s alright. Please feel free to reach out! I’d love to hear from anyone! Every gal needs a friend!  Heart
Crystal

Hi Sexxy Lady Love The Pic of Your Sexxy Feet I Would Love To Chat Can I Add You As A Friend. Heart